Movie Trivia

Capt. Ron??? The old Sara. Great movie, one of my favorite parts is when Capt. Ron's asleep with the eye patch over the other eye.

I guess I'm up, not sure if this is the exact wording.

Here's a sea ditty my mother taught be, "Love exciting and new come aboard we welcome ye".........

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent movie, that was scully sayin that, to john candy --- SUMMER RENTAL--
heres new one

I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic

alright, 3 days passed, i guess nobody wants to play ????

another clue
Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

Shitter was full.
Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey?

Not an answer to last quote...

but sad to see Colonel Sherman T Potter pass away today.... 1 of my favorite actors in a funny but sometimes serious show.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Emmy-winning character actor Harry Morgan, whose portrayal of the fatherly Col. Potter on television's "M-A-S-H" highlighted a show business career that included nine other TV series, 50 films and the Broadway stage, died Wednesday. He was 96.

His daughter-in-law, Beth Morgan, told The Associated Press the actor died at his home in Brentwood after having pneumonia.

"He was side-splittingly funny, a very gent and loving father-in-law," Beth Morgan said. "He was very humble about having such a successful career."

Morgan appeared in mostly supporting roles on the big screen, playing opposite such stars as Henry Fonda, John Wayne, James Garner, Elvis Presley and Dan Aykroyd.

On television, he was more the comedic co-star, including roles on "December Bride," its spin-off "Pete and Gladys," as Sgt. Joe Friday's loyal partner in later "Dragnet" episodes and on CBS-TV's long-running "M-A-S-H" series, for which he earned an Emmy award in 1980.

excellent movie, that was scully sayin that, to john candy --- SUMMER RENTAL--
heres new one

I don't know if I oughta go sailin' down no hill with nothin' between the ground and my brains but a piece of government plastic

alright, 3 days passed, i guess nobody wants to play ????

another clue
Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

Shitter was full.
Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey?

sounds like Chevy Chase in the Grizwald Christmas movie, not sure of exact title: National Lampoon Christmas Vacation?

fletch of course, he asks doc, u ever serve time ???? stars singin moon river - lol

next one, may be tuffer

This land's mine!...I can go out and take a piss on it in the middle on the night if I want to!

2cd clue,
You aint seen bad yet, but its comin .........

last clue, (as child shoots a bow )
congratulations, u just killed a ten point buck, child replies, no, i just killed the man who killed uncle gerald

Muh name's Briar Gates....I want the man who killed muh brother

Next of Kin. I do believe Leeham Nieson and Patrick Swayze? That was off the wall.

Next One: "I'll be takin' these Huggies, and whatever cash you got."

Sling Blade. There is a great soundbite put togther from that, I'll have to find it and post it.

gimme a few minutes for a new one

go here: http://slingbladesounds.com/ and check out "Karls Phone Order"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Up:
Where are the radiation protective suits?

We don't have any. The warehouse was out, so they sent us chemical protective suits instead.

They might as well wear raincoats.

K-19: The Widowmaker

Next One: "I got a question, if you guys know so much about women how come you're here at like a Gas & Sip on a Saturday night, completely alone, drinking beers, no women anywhere?"

It sounds like Jake and me on a Saturday night, but I didn't know they made a movie about us. Beavis & Butthead?

Lou

Lou, we would never go to the Gas and Sip. Hell they charge .50 for a durn beer. Only them rich city slickers go there.

You are right, but I don't think she is in this particular movie. Unlike my favorite Cusack movie "Gross Pointe Blank"

Keep guessing!

say anything, late 80's movie

next

Look, maybe I could have handled the preliminary a little better, okay? I admit it. But what's most important is winning the case. I could do it. I really could. Let me tell you how, okay? The D.A.'s got to build a case. Building a case is like building a house. Each piece of evidence is just another building block. He wants to make a brick bunker of a building. He wants to use serious, solid-looking bricks, like, like these, right?

Back