Movie Trivia

home alone ---wife watches it - lol -
another oldie
I work a long time fixing my hair and you hit it ,he hits my hair-

you were right, saturday night fever,
heres new one

Well, I was born without the top of my skull and I guess a little bit of my brains was showin' and it was grossin' everybody out so my mom put this wig on me to cover it up and then the bones grew together and it got all infused and entwined. I mean I don't mean to get all scientific with you...

So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, no Roman Candles, or screaming mimis?

wierd science, kelly lebrock, sweeeeet
heres another

Can you skin Griz? I can skin' em as fast as you can catch' em.
runs through the cabin with a huge grizzly bear close behind and jumps out the back window
Skin that one, pilgrim, and I'll get you another!

Jerimiah Johnson, Will Geer as "Bear Claw",also with Robert Redford.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, next, harry, u was supposed to post when u guess correct, ok ???

I'm leavin' Kentucky. Goin' out west somewhere, find me another job. That damn coal mine about to kill me. There ain't nothin' in Kentucky for me except a chest full of coal dust and being an old man before I'm forty; ask your daddy, he'll tell you.

this one is a bit obscure, I'll add in the chararacter names (from 1979)

President "Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?
[Long pause]
Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
President "Bobby": In the garden.
Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!
Benjamin Rand: Hmm!
Chance the Gardener: Hmm!
President "Bobby": Hm. Well, Mr. Gardner, I must admit that is one of the most refreshing and optimistic statements I've heard in a very, very long time.
[Benjamin Rand applauds]
President "Bobby": I admire your good, solid sense. That's precisely what we lack on Capitol Hill.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078841/quotes?qt0448437

i dont have a clue, i could google it, but that would be cheatin, think what u need is cable, and throw those rabbit ears away. u got 2 or 3 channels on tv ????????

Peter Sellers movie "Being There". had to put aluminum foil on hte rabbit ears to bring that one in. Hell. I did A Clockwork Orange a few months ago and someone got it. Gotta go strap the feedbag around Sis's neck. go ahead and post a new one.

sorry, nephew here , he said the muppets -- lol, i wouldnt have never guessed that

And don't even think about anybody coming for you. Not the doctors, not your agent, not your family. 'Cause I never called them. Nobody knows you're here. And you better hope nothing happens to me. Because if I die... you die.

Back