Movie Trivia

Dees Two Yutes! Did you say Yutes?

HA, My Cousin Vinny

Next One: "It all started when a young buck named Herbert Muntz saw the promise of a new life and staked his claim to it the old-fashioned way, he stole it from the Eskimos."

Dees Two Yutes! Did you say Yutes?

HA, My Cousin Vinny

Next One: "It all started when a young buck named Herbert Muntz saw the promise of a new life and staked his claim to it the old-fashioned way, he stole it from the Eskimos."

Munsters Go Home?
no wait, that was Herman Munster not Herbert Muntz... nevermind.

it sat for 5 days, no more clues, --- out cold ----

Now back up, put the gun down, and get me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious.
And some Skittles

Sorry for not providing more clues. I don't frequent the forum as much now that the water is frozen!

Movie above is Bad Boys

Next One: "This is Sick Boy's room. Not a week's gone by he hasn't come down with some sort of ailment. Shingles, hepatitis, crabs. That was his fault. Matzo ball soup. Jewish penicillin."

i seen this one, van wilder- funny,

next, every morning i wake up, i smoke a cigarette, and i eat 5 strips of bacon

That was in the second one, Grumpier Old Men. Burgess will be missed! The outakes were gold!! "Looks like Chucks taken the wood to the beaver!"

Next One: "Apart from seasoning the lobster bisk, he farted on marang, sneezed on braized endive, and as for the cream of mushroom soup well..."

the usual suspects,

next

All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz... all... night!*

I'm lost on this one griz .. trying to think of all the football movies I've seen. But i'm coming up blank.

Remember The Titans

Next up: "Pay to the order of Iron Balls McGinty, one dollar and nine cents"

the jerk of course, steve martin is a funny sob,

next

I'm not leaving till the morning, but you know the rules when I go: no bitches after eleven.

sat here for a while, clue 2

what happened to your family? I killed them. I hacked them up with a hammer while they were asleep. Ma, Pa, Bro, Sis. She was awake, my sis. I was just released from prison on my 21st birthday. I wasn't ready to leave but they said I had to. ++++++ up law huh?

Griz,

Are you sure you posted on the correct thread? Sounds like it should be on the ask Jake, Lou and Criss thread.

Lou

yea, that sounds like that Sammy Dale Barnell feller that lives out in that ole farmhouse near the widow Hatfield. He dun killed his whole family when he was a yungin and they put him in the nervous hospital til he was growed.

Me, Myself and Irene. That was Officer Charlie whats-his-name.

Next one: "If the ionization rate is constant for all ectoplasmic entities, we could really bust some heads! In a spiritual sense, of course."

stand by me, of course
next up

Excuse me my name's spelled wrong. Nothin personal but by the time I'm through with this ...
is it really really gonna matter ??????

Back