Movie Trivia

fantastic four --
next

These are the simple rules. No barking, now growling, you will not lift your leg to anything in this house. This is not your room. No slobbering, no chewing, you will wear a flea collar. This is not your room. No begging for food, no sniffing of crotches, and you will not drink from my toilet. This is not your room

I said that exact same thing to SDB just last week, but I'll take a wild guess "Marley and me"?

second clue, ............. What? What? What is it? What? If you're hungry, finish the hamburgers! Eat the buns! You're not thirsty, you're not touching the water, the orange juice, cranapple - what is it I'm supposed to do? Make you a Margurita? SHUT UP! SHUT UP! This has been going on for two and a half hours! BE QUIET!

well, 1 more week and it will be a year, ill tell you, turner and hooch --- new movie now --

"You cook good rabbit pilgrim."

another clue or 2 --

Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skinned?
Can you skin Griz?
I can skin' em as fast as you can catch' em.

Letting the last question die in order to revive this thread. Lets go with something *slightly* more contemporary: "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Dumb and dumber.

Your talking my language [MENTION=1]JoeZ[/MENTION]

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

And she was like I'm gonna burn this mother down and I was like you better not, you better not.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Hey, what were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat?

Letting the last question die in order to revive this thread. Lets go with something *slightly* more contemporary: "Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

It's a new movie just out......Obama, the last lying years.

A "Royal". I will be in Paris this week, want me to pick one up for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION]. I'm here in Paris, just placed your order.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435173132.076706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION], I will be inFrankfurt tomorrow, want something to go with that Royal? And for those that are not familiar with the lingo, the Royal is pronounced "Roy-Al"... If you don't say it right they laugh at you...

Back