Movie Trivia

We had another quote from "On Golden Pond" but I don't think it was that one.

Next One: "Okay, a limosine that can fly. Now I have seen everything."
"Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?"
"No."
"SO then you haven't seen everything."

i cheated , but has been settin dead - team america - world police -- have never even heard of this, but, every other word i guess was a cuss word ??? lol
next -
All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice

Team America, Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park Fame? (not that it was a good movie, but popular) Anyway, I just wanted to make it a bit tougher. Some were getting too easy.

The possum line is from The Beverly Hillbillies movie. I am 90% sure it was a line from Granny. I don't remember her saying it in the movie, but she always said it during the old series. I just dated myself on that answer.

Next One: "Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night for some toast."

nacho libre, aka jack black

next
you can't have my cornbread. That's for damn sure. You try and take my cornbread, Killing Spree, Part 2 gon' begin up in here on your ass. You thinking about my cornbread, better get the taste out your mouth. That's for damn sure.

I kept hearing Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrance but could not remember the name of the flick. Not for the "Life" of me! That movie was called "Life" Grrrr

Next One: "Alright sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the core. A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade...I LOVE the Corps!"

marine stuff got me off track, thats aliens, correct ???

next one

This is the cleanest and nicest police car I've ever been in in my life. This thing's nicer than my apartment.

clue number 2
You're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe? It should be more natural, brother. It should flow out, like this - "Look, man, I ain't fallin' for no banana in my tailpipe!" See, that's more natural for us. You been hanging out with this dude too long.

That's the first Beverly Hills Cop movie. He was harrassing the black guy in the station for hanging out with too many white guys!

Next one: "Okay guys, one more thing. Hey, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes."

i cheated, but, its been setting around
Dazed and Confused, ive seen it before,

next
Did you know that we've hit thirty banks in three years and they weren't able to touch us, and all this does is raise the stakes of the game.

clue number 2

And all this does, is up the stakes of the game...
This was never about money for us... it was about us against the system...

I can't believe nobody got that one quicker. It was Point Break.

Next One: "You're on fire!" "Thanks, you're good too." "No, you're on fire!"

fantastic four --
next

These are the simple rules. No barking, now growling, you will not lift your leg to anything in this house. This is not your room. No slobbering, no chewing, you will wear a flea collar. This is not your room. No begging for food, no sniffing of crotches, and you will not drink from my toilet. This is not your room

Back