RESTO Rosie's Rebuild and More!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pony up, I'll hand cut you a set. I just did it for [MENTION=73220]1of500[/MENTION]

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Hey I'm about to install the exhaust manifold and the manual says to use loctite 515(gasket maker) on the bolts. I don't have any but was searching around and saw someone say that Seadoo no longer recommends doing this? Would grease and 242 cut it on the bolts ? I have a brand new gasket..

You need something on two off the screws they go into a water jacket. Not sure where you got that info. Follow the manual you can't miss. Permatex makes something with 518 in the part number. Check you're auto parts store.

They are super nice i may have you do some for 951 but I need each exhaust outlet separate

I can make you the mani block off. I just couldn't give you the one I did too get the 787 and 951 all in one.

Ok, no more questions tonight. You're interrupting my snowboarding, lol. Easy enough to check in on the lift ride.

Ok, trying to mount the alignment tool but when putting the pump bolts back on, they run out of thread before they can tighten down the plate. Just stack washers on the bolts?

Do you have a pump extension off a 95 xp800 going on there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks racer, bought the two from Terri. Now to find me a water regulator rebuild kit. My bellow is getting weak where the clip has been poking it. Going to switch to a zip tie this time around probally.

With my TRD waterbox, the stock short exhaust hose is too short. Anyone know the exact size of that thing ? The diagram gives no size .I thought i saw somewhere 1 7/8?

I guess you can't just shift the water box forward? How short is it, a dimension would be nice for the length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back