Movie Trivia

EASY..... The Frisco kid. (but you should have used... "I don't want to hurt you. I just want to make you Kosher")

since we are westerns.....

"I'm just on my way to Australia."

great movie. Support your local sheriff
loved when james garner dribbled red paint on the jail floor, and told the prisoner it was blood from the last prisoner who left the "cell" there were no bars on the cell yet.

next up "Kmart Sucks"

Dumb and Dumber?

If so.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Robert De niro in the movie heat!

How about: Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Pulp Fiction!!!!

I have been out of the game, so don't flame me if I repeat one.

"Nick, let me introduce you to everyone, This is Latrine, Chocolate Mousse, and DejaVu", "Have we met before?"

Top secret!! (Wow, haven't seen that one in a long time)

keeping with that thought....

"If there is anything I can do for you... or more to the point, TO YOU... you let me know"

Super Troopers is one of my favorites for one liners!! I would list them all off, but that would not move the game along.

"Yo man, tell me something about me.
You masturbate more than anyone on the planet.
Aw f**, everyone knows that. Tell me something nobody knows.
When you do it, you're thinking about guys.
Dude, not all the time."

Super Troopers is one of my favorites for one liners!! I would list them all off, but that would not move the game along.

Dude, not all the time."

wasn't that Fred and Barney in an episode of the Flintstones?

Dude, not all the time."

Well.... I'll have to look that up... but my quote was from "Real Genius"

Your quote is from Dogma. (jay and silent Bob rock)

NEXT:

"I'm not a good shot, but the "Good Samaritan" has really big bullets."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back