Movie Trivia

Ghost Busters

"He's not only famous, he's infamous"

3 movies come to mind- I'm not sure but I think the newspaper editor might have said that in Spiderman, or I might be confused with Superman. Martin Short said soemthing about infamous in Three Amigos.

if it isn't any of those, I don't know?

3 movies come to mind- I'm not sure but I think the newspaper editor might have said that in Spiderman, or I might be confused with Superman. Martin Short said soemthing about infamous in Three Amigos.

if it isn't any of those, I don't know?

Jake, you got it, it's The Three Amigos, Paco said it when he was presenting the birthday gift to El Quappo, a sweater. I should point out that it took three tries, but I wont.

Your turn.

Lou

Jake, you got it, it's The Three Amigos, Paco said it when he was presenting the birthday gift to El Quappo, a sweater. I should point out that it took three tries, but I wont.

Your turn.

Lou

OK, easy one:

"7 Years of college down the drain!"

You're out of line?
This whole forum is out of line!
You can't handle the truth :lol:

wait it's too early for me. Was my parody from 2 differnt movies?
When i typed it I thought it was all from "a few good men", now I'm thinking the first part might be from "And Justice for All" ???

senility must be setting in.
be back, I have to let the giraffe outside.

Not sure if this got answered. Animal House?

Lou

Yep, you got it. So many good lines from that movie to choose from.

Just drove 3 hrs home from the lake. Back to the grind for a few days, get up at 10, TV til noon, walk outside, decide it's too hot to do anything, go back inside and take a nap.

Yep, you got it. So many good lines from that movie to choose from.

Just drove 3 hrs home from the lake. Back to the grind for a few days, get up at 10, TV til noon, walk outside, decide it's too hot to do anything, go back inside and take a nap.

Was that a line... or your life style?

Lou's apparenbtly spending some quality time with sis today so I'll post the next one.

"i THINK i BROKE HIS FREAKIN NECK"

now that line i so easy thi swill be a 2 part question. Name the song blasting on the car radio in the opening scene of the movie?

Lou's apparenbtly spending some quality time with sis today so I'll post the next one.

"i THINK i BROKE HIS FREAKIN NECK"

now that line i so easy thi swill be a 2 part question. Name the song blasting on the car radio in the opening scene of the movie?

just realized there was a remake of this movie (which i haven't seen) my question is from the original

just realized there was a remake of this movie (which i haven't seen) my question is from the original

ok another hint. it don't get any easier than this clue, 2 actors:

"What the hell was that?
That was a dropkick.
Dropkick?
Dropkick.
How much is that worth?
Three points. "

Lou, while you are trying to figure out the movie, I'd thought you'd want to see some new pictures of Sis at the lake last week.

mvc-853s_250x187.jpgelizebeth.jpg

Longest yard.

Next: (2 lines. same movie)

"you really licked his a$$"

And...

"Let's go blow that guy."

Longest yard.

Next: (2 lines. same movie)

"you really licked his a$$"

And...

"Let's go blow that guy."

Demolition Man

Ok, next one is one of the best movie quotes of all times, again an older (i think early 80's) movie

"That's MISTER Pussy to you"

this one is kind of obscure. i don't know if it ever made it to regular tv, i think i saw it on HBO years ago. Additional clues, movie is set in Tijuana, Tom Cruise and Shelly Long (Diane Chambers from Cheers) were in it. One of the characters was getting his seats tucked and rolled and was afraid they would stuff them with horse poop. same character was also trying to by "spanish fly"

Back