Movie Trivia

Time to move this thread along Jake...
"Let's char some animal flesh and eat mass quantities"

yea, I didn't think anyone was going to get mine, such a great line but the movie wasn't that good. It was called "Losin It".
I don't know this one.

this one is kind of obscure. i don't know if it ever made it to regular tv, i think i saw it on HBO years ago. Additional clues, movie is set in Tijuana, Tom Cruise and Shelly Long (Diane Chambers from Cheers) were in it. One of the characters was getting his seats tucked and rolled and was afraid they would stuff them with horse poop. same character was also trying to by "spanish fly"

Never saw it.

The new one is Cone heads. Right?

How about .....

"I'll be your huckleberry"

Never saw it.

The new one is Cone heads. Right?

How about .....

"I'll be your huckleberry"

that line was spoken by Val Kilmer, I believe he was playing Doc Holliday. There have been so many movies about Wyatt Earp and the shootout at the OK corrall in the last few years I get the title confused, I think the movie title was Wyatt Earp or Shootout at the OK Corrall There was also the movie on the same subject with the guy that is married(?) to Goldie Hawn, can't think of his name.

that line was spoken by Val Kilmer, I believe he was playing Doc Holliday. There have been so many movies about Wyatt Earp and the shootout at the OK corrall in the last few years I get the title confused, I think the movie title was Wyatt Earp or Shootout at the OK Corrall There was also the movie on the same subject with the guy that is married(?) to Goldie Hawn, can't think of his name.

wait i think this one was called Tombstone.

OK, this one is REALLY easy. Every MAN over the age of 12 has seen this movie at least 5 times. If you don't know this one you need to go to your wife and ask her to return your testicles.

"I'm not going to have a man sitting here *crying*! In front of these brave men who have been wounded in battle!
*Shut up!*
Don't admit this yellow bastard. There's nothing wrong with him. I won't have a man who's just afraid to fight *stinking up this place of honor!* You will get him back up to the front.
You're going back to the front, boy. You may get shot, and you may get killed, but you're going back to the fighting. Either that, or I'll stand you up before a firing squad. Why, I ought to shoot you right now, you...
God-damned bastard! Get him out of here! Take him back to the *front! You hear me? You God-damned coward!*
I won't have cowards in my army"

ps, I remembered Goldie Hawn's "husbands" name - Kurt Russell and think he was Wyatt Earp in the same movie, but what was the other movie out in the same timeframe as Tombstone about the ok corrall?

what was the other movie out in the same timeframe as Tombstone about the ok corrall?[/QUOTE said:
I looked it up, the other movie I was getting confused with was "Wyatt Earp" with Kevin Costner.

"I'm not going to have a man sitting here *crying*! In front of these brave men who have been wounded in battle!
*Shut up!*
Don't admit this yellow bastard. There's nothing wrong with him. I won't have a man who's just afraid to fight *stinking up this place of honor!* You will get him back up to the front.
You're going back to the front, boy. You may get shot, and you may get killed, but you're going back to the fighting. Either that, or I'll stand you up before a firing squad. Why, I ought to shoot you right now, you...
God-damned bastard! Get him out of here! Take him back to the *front! You hear me? You God-damned coward!*
I won't have cowards in my army"
QUOTE]

I can't believe you guys don't know the move "Patton"

How about this one:
With all due respect, sir, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me.

Nope... I don't watch to many army/war movies.

Give us a new one.

ok, no more war movies. The last one was Heartbreak Ridge.

New one: Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone.

Fast times at ridgemont high, sean penn. OHHHH the phebe kates pool scene brings back some memories!

How about... "Roads, where were going we dont need roads!"

Fast times at ridgemont high, sean penn. OHHHH the phebe kates pool scene brings back some memories!

How about... "Roads, where were going we dont need roads!"

i think i wore out my VCR watching that Phoebe Cates pool scene

I remember the movie, took place in the 40's during WWII.

Was it "A League of Their Own"?

Lou

I wouldn't have got it without the hint.

"I'm from the Texas", this is an obscure movie, so I'll go ahead and give a clue, the quote was from Gene Wilder.

Lou

EASY..... The Frisco kid. (but you should have used... "I don't want to hurt you. I just want to make you Kosher")

since we are westerns.....

"I'm just on my way to Australia."

O.K. just making a WAG on this one to keep this thread moving.

Is it Quiggley Down Under???

Lou

Back