Movie Trivia

In Kentucky is known as "It Don't Get No Better", but I think in most other places it's, "As Good As It Gets"

Lou

They must have used the quote in more than one movie, I just looked it up, here's the quote from the movie, "As Good As It Gets", quote by Jack Nicholson.

Melvin Udall: I've got a really great compliment for you, and it's true.
Carol Connelly: I'm so afraid you're about to say something awful.
Melvin Udall: Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Okay, here I go: Clearly, a mistake. I've got this, what - ailment? My doctor, a shrink that I used to go to all the time, he says that in fifty or sixty percent of the cases, a pill really helps. I *hate* pills, very dangerous thing, pills. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" here, about pills. Hate. My compliment is, that night when you came over and told me that you would never... well, you were there, you know what you said. Well, my compliment to you is, the next morning, I started taking the pills.
Carol Connelly: I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.
Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.
Carol Connelly: ...That's maybe the best compliment of my life.
Melvin Udall: Well, maybe I overshot a little, because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out.

Lou

This one is so easy, I'm going to give a clue. A spoof on a famous Mexican folk hero, George Hamilton played both parts. The hero's name begins with a Z.

Lou

This one is so easy, I'm going to give a clue. A spoof on a famous Mexican folk hero, George Hamilton played both parts. The hero's name begins with a Z.

Lou

Zorro

Actually Zorro,the gay blade

next: "Gumball !"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zorro

Actually Zorro,the gay blade

next: "Gumball !"

well, I wasn't sure anybody would get that one "The Gumball Rally" circa 1976
so I'll give you a new one. This one is so easy I'm going to start with a partial quote.

"If they have a problem with that, they can take it up with my husband. He'll be HOME... on FRIDAY!"

Sis, I just happen to be watching Pawn Stars, and a guy brought in a piece from the heat shield from Apollo 13.

So is it Apollo 13?

Lou

Was it in one of the Airplane movies?

If I am right. Two lines
"The new Oldsmobiles are out early this year"
"This mall has everything"

That's right, actually Airplane II.

I know the answer to your movie, but I'm going to let someone else answer.

Lou

Was it in one of the Airplane movies?

If I am right. Two lines
"The new Oldsmobiles are out early this year"
"This mall has everything"

The Blues Brothers

How about:

"A diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, and I'm in a hellova hurry"

Lou

Back