The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
70.jpg

Ok thanksgiving is over, so time for xmas decorations. Geee, when will it all stop...always something to celebrate. I gotta get more beer. :cheers:

Karl

Heck yeah...I did the house edge and my front palm tree today. It is pretty cool decorating in 78* weather. :rofl:

I'll go and take some pics...its dark now.

Karl

102.jpg

IMG%5D

Last edited by a moderator:
My family and I moved here from UP State N.Y...Columbia County back in 1996... When the economy gets better it's a great place to live.

Karl

I found a down fall to living here in Florida... Fresh cut Christmas trees are way over priced. I see some selling for $40 -$125.00 :ack: I think we'll keep our tree-in-abox another year...We usually put it up day after Thanks Giving, and leave it up till little xmas, which is he week after new years I believe.
A fresh cut only seems to last about maybe 2 weeks before it starts to dry out and cause a fire hazard. I wonder how many members around the world get a fresh cut tree?

Karl

Same up here in ATL; while you can find a fresh cut for a little less then that they are still pretty expensive and only last about 2 weeks; when i was young living up north in Buffalo and then Detroit we always had a fresh cut that woudl last all december with no problems

3 years...that's a long time. He's is a pic of mine...12 years old, oh yeah and the fat guy was optional. :rofl:

64.jpg

Karl

I cant believe you got a photo of the big guy Karl.

Ive triedto catch him 47 years now :rofl:

Short Santa?...

I cant believe you got a photo of the big guy Karl.

Ive triedto catch him 47 years now :rofl:

Only one problem, .... Have you ever seen a Santa that is about 5'2" tall.

I stumbled across this thread and can't believe that it's even still an active thread. I think it's the oldest active thread alive in the forum.........

One problem.. For all you guys that think your last post might win, I have already one, got the prize!.....:rofl:

well if it is the oldest thread then we can't let it die; it's memory must live on! lol i figured this is just like an off-topic BS thread to just talk about anything:cheers:

bingo ssmedt. We are going to set a Guinness World Record on the longest thread. Realy what it is, is that karl has a gift to keep us going and he is just a popular guy. :) :hurray:

haha I think we can make it; the BS thread on my GMT-360 forum is on page 4443 and post 44426; lol I think we can catch them:rofl:

Well maybe he is not as popular as I thought. I was kind of counting on helping set a world record then you come along and took that hope away whats up with that.:boxing_smiley:
haha I think we can make it; the BS thread on my GMT-360 forum is on page 4443 and post 44426; lol I think we can catch them:rofl:

I had to throw in my 2 cents too...we can do anything here on the seadoo forum. If you browse this thread you will read a ton of different subjects discussed. It's kinda like the energizer bunny...it keeps going and going and going...

:cheers:

I hope everyone has a great Christmas holiday.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back