The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if I were home right now, I would be hookin' up the skis' and heading south on I75, but I am in West Texas...sigh...Oh well!!
Hey Karl jump a wave for me this weekend.
Jesse

Will do Jesse,...I haven't been out in a couple weeks...with the weather getting a bit cooler, it is much better on the water.

Karl

Ok...it's been chilly here for 3 days (55*f nights 75*f days) ...I want the warm weather back...

Karl

Great day on the water today. 84* sunny and calm. Water was super smooth and not lots of boats. Winter visitors starting to show up. I hope they bring money to spend. :ack: :rofl:

Karl

Got back from Needles a couple weeks back. It was awesome, but I would rather not get tipped over by a speed boat, thankyouverymuch!

10,000 k!

I have a feeling, Karl is gonna bust 20 k before I can hit 10 k...:ack:

Congrats on being the first member of the forum to break the 5 digits...:cheers:

Thanks all...the gift to gab on the computer is good thing. I might have to get a voice converter program so I won't have to type so much...:ack: :rofl:

Karl

I broke my record today of changing a wear ring on a 2008 200 speedster...25 Minutes of work time...I had it fired back up again.(not counting the 30 minutes of jet pump in freezer time) :hurray:

My old record was 45 minutes plus freezer time.

Karl

Looks like I might go wave jumping this weekend.
I will probably look just like my latest AVATAR pic. :)

Uh...I think its the last post...oh, that might be this one...:rofl: Mud pie, you might want to post your seadoo model and year in your avatar.

Karl

Sitting in LAX delta terminal with time to kill and I was thinking...scarey.

Mudpie I read in another thread thet you like cake, yet you have pie in you name...what is it? Cake or pie.

Personally I like cobbler. One of my friends said that He likes it ala mode, but as for me I just like it with a big ball of ice cream! :D

Hey, Jesse you should get a phone that does games...to kill the time. Some look like a small receiver like a bomb, the airport would have a ball with it too. That would surely occupy the time for you. :rofl: :ack:

Karl

Hey jesse, you could always bring a big ball of aluminum foil with some hand gel/ cleaner in it for giggles...that's always a crowd pleaser at the air port. :ack: :rofl:

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back