The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadly enough i dont have pics of the 95 gtx's yet. hopefully in 2 weeks. but here is the front yard of my house where ill be riding it. yeeee haaa!!!!!!!!!! CCC

Attachments

• DSCN1976.JPG
    DSCN1976.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 28
that would be because i sleep all winter Karl, NE Ohio its a little hard to ride on lake erie in December!!

Just because it's cold doesn't mean you need not post on the forum. I didn't go on the water in January due to cold temps, but I was still on the forum.

Karl

Heck, I have the trophy still sitting on my mantel...I have to keep sending it to myself because I keep responding....:lols:

Karl

It's funny that I havn't see more winterizing posts on the forum...I guess everyone is waiting till the frost sets in.

karl

It's funny that I havn't see more winterizing posts on the forum...I guess everyone is waiting till the frost sets in.

karl

ha! i see said the blind man to the deaf person. so this is why your killer winterization checklists for both the 2 and 4 strokes aren't stickied.

i'm thinkin the mods should get a tshirt anyways for all the help you dish out us noobs.

Our shirts should say " Help Wanted, Inquire With In" it seems like everyone here is inquiring...:rofl:

Karl

this weather is terriable up in mass. i want to ride my ski's so bad, im gunna put on a wet suit and take them for a ride

The water here today was fantastic. Very few boats out, and the wind was mild. Temp was about 85*. I wasn't able to get on the water today, as I was working the new water front property just purchased. Hopefully next weekend i'll make it, the waters calling.

Karl

From post #1

49.jpg
This thread is about posting anything on your mind.

I win !!

Boom, your behind again! ;)

I winterized all mine a couple weeks ago. Pulled the pumps for some inspection and oil changes, etc. Figures that the last two weekends were perfect to hit the water. I wasn't done yet!! But from the looks of the pumps my machines were... :( always next year I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back