The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Snipe,
Yeah I get it!! LOL

The Mrs. and I went this afternoon for a quick run across the lake. As the sun was going down we were cruising in to the dock to load the skis, the situation was perfect and I splashed Her really good. Man was she mad!:reddevil: Needless to say at the dock she whacked me a good one smiling all the time. I think she is going to repay me really good this time. I think I should sleep with one eye open for a while. What do you think guys?
Am I in trouble or what!?:D

Trouble...heck your in so deep I wouldn't even thing about closeing your eyes. :ack: :rofl:

Karl

Pranks

Hey folks, got a prank to share! and maybe you can share some with us! (so we can store in memory for future use:)

Last outing we dropped anchor at a popular fishing bank, fish biting really sweet. Wifey fishing from the swim platform and really pulling them in. I quietly slip into the water from the bow, swim under the boat and grab her foot! Talk about scream.....i nearly drowned with laughter......Downside to it is I now sleep with one eye open waiting for payback.

I know about sleeping with one eye open now. Now She just gives me that evil looking smile. :ack:

The problem with wives is they wait till the whole thing is forgotten, than BAM...they get you when you least expect it. :ack: :redface::rofl:

Karl

Wow!...not just my problem...?

The problem with wives is they wait till the whole thing is forgotten, than BAM...they get you when you least expect it. :ack: :redface::rofl:

Karl

Wow, and I thought that was just a problem I faced!........it seems, after a disagreement or something I did and thought I got away with, always seems to re-surface about 3 or 4 months later, then I'm left holding the bag thinking, what in the heck did i do? I don't even remember anymore.....:rofl:

Remember when you were a kid and you saved your allowance for a trip to the fireworks stand. You get there and there is soooooooooooo much stuff to choose from, but always made sure to get a string of black cat fire crackers.
I would light one of those firecrackers and run. The large bang would be next, but evey once in a while you would get one that would not explode...at least not right away. You start to creep up on that firecracked ever so slowly and just about the time you get right up on it BANG...the damn thing would go off and scare the pants off of you. Well people that is just what I am doing now...kind of creeping up on the MRS. ever so slowly and waiting for Her to scare the crap out of me with a payback. Did I tell you she has an evil looking smile lately!! :reddevil:

Pay back always happens to me like months later...then she says ...remember last year when you did.....:ack: :rofl:

Karl

Remember when you were a kid and you saved your allowance for a trip to the fireworks stand. You get there and there is soooooooooooo much stuff to choose from, but always made sure to get a string of black cat fire crackers.
I would light one of those firecrackers and run. The large bang would be next, but evey once in a while you would get one that would not explode...at least not right away. You start to creep up on that firecracked ever so slowly and just about the time you get right up on it BANG...the damn thing would go off and scare the pants off of you. Well people that is just what I am doing now...kind of creeping up on the MRS. ever so slowly and waiting for Her to scare the crap out of me with a payback. Did I tell you she has an evil looking smile lately!! :reddevil:

if thats your wife in your avatar, she has more than an evil looking smile to look at!:o

A buddy of mine sent me that pic and told me that the back ground look like Atlanta. The back ground is NOT Atlanta. I don't know what he was doing looking at the background anyway! who knows! :reddevil:

I had another one on here yesterday. It was going to be for KustomKarl, but the pic was so small that you couldn't read the writing on Her shirt. :rofl:

It read "Not everything in Florida is flat." If you know what I mean.;)

JhJesse is no fun he's got the fat guy on the seadoo again in his avatar...:( instead of his pretty wife...:rofl:

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I had my Labor Day weekend all planned out. The whole family was going to the lake with me. The kids and grandkids were going to jet ski while Paw Paw grill some of His favorite foods on the grill. Last minute Friday afternoon my work called, it was an emergency shut down in Bakersfield, CA. bummer. All my planning and prep work...down the drain.
I jump on the first plane to LAX. I get there and proceed to pick up my rental, still in a depressed state of mind, and DAMN what is waiting for me, but a brand spanking new Mercedes Benz C300. I went to the HERTZ counter and said there must be some mistake. The very nice valley girl said, "no mistake...enjoy." Did you know that this thing will do 138mph? If anyone saw a bright white streak going north on Int.5 yesterday going towards Bakersfield chances are that was ME. This thing has more bells and whistles that Carter has peanuts. WOW!!!:hurray:

Carter has peanuts...that's telling you age..:ack: :rofl:

At least you had some fun over the long weekend. :)

Hey folks, got a prank to share! and maybe you can share some with us! (so we can store in memory for future use:)

Last outing we dropped anchor at a popular fishing bank, fish biting really sweet. Wifey fishing from the swim platform and really pulling them in. I quietly slip into the water from the bow, swim under the boat and grab her foot! Talk about scream.....i nearly drowned with laughter......Downside to it is I now sleep with one eye open waiting for payback.

Yeah, I did that to my wife once. And only once.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back