The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I just learned what a pm is. :hurray: Thanks Rex. good luck with the salsa.:cheers:

Yeks all that talk about food...I have my 15 year old daughter obsessed about counting calories and keeping her weight down for cheer leading...that's gotta stop. 110# is too lite.

Hey Karl,
110 is definitely to lite.
I went through all that teen stuff with my girls. At about 13 they disconnect from you...then about 18 to 19 they start to reconnect with you, and Dad wasn't such an idiot afterall.

rex,
I like to make people laugh, does my old heart good.

Hey, do think we need to start a post about healthcare in the U.S. for KustomKarl??:D

I think the health care debate thread would be full of **** from the bad language.:ack: :rofl:

Karl

Count me in!

Just "happened" upon this thread.

You know us Italians, we LOVE having the last word!

Mike

Trini
I highly doubt that you would want to see me in a 2 piece!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike

Hey guys at 50 every chick looks good!!
Mike got any pics of you in a dress?:lols::lols:

My wife is looking over my shoulder...boy am I gonna get slapped for this one!

I'm sure you're safer with your wife looking over your shoulder than having a cross dressing jetboater looking over ya shoulder! :cheers:

There is no "last post"....

KustomKarl
We went 6 days without a post. Thought I had it in the bag and you go and ruin it!!! :)

Jess....don't you get it? There is no last post. Karl made this thread about 2 years ago. I never would have imagined it would have 17,000 views but I know one thing it will never have.........."a last post that wins"........:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back