Relocate Pee Tell Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember anything from my Bio classes.... That's the male Genome. Sooooooo....... He likes boys?? (sorry. lol)

well that certainly explains some of the questions I always had about when we were growing up together... and why he spent 27 years in the boy scouts til the den leader finally told him he was too old.

well that certainly explains some of the questions I always had about when we were growing up together... and why he spent 27 years in the boy scouts til the den leader finally told him he was too old.

Yep, that's me oldest living tenderfoot. If I remember correctly, when Tony sent the the proof he had XY on both ends. Hmmm....

Lou

Yep, that's me oldest living tenderfoot. If I remember correctly, when Tony sent the the proof he had XY on both ends. Hmmm....

Lou

the state issued me a special registration number that is easier to get right. It just says "PERVERT"

hey guys u do kno that seadoo put it in the front on the left side on the xp ? my 97 has it here and u can see in my video of it comeing out while im driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjV7ADs-RLE

Todd, I watched 3 of your videos and I hate to be the one to tell you this but somebody has to. Whoever bought you that movie camera should be smacked. That dream you got of being a film maker just ain't happening son. Put the camera away and get a real education. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you, but didn't want to see you wasting your life away. Movies need a plot son, and more importantly hot babes and boobies. Ain't nobody gonna pay $15 of their hard earned dollars to watch you ride your jetski or drive across a bridge, or stare at a car that don't even have a single hot chick in tight shorts leaning on the hood.

Todd, I watched 3 of your videos and I hate to be the one to tell you this but somebody has to. Whoever bought you that movie camera should be smacked. That dream you got of being a film maker just ain't happening son. Put the camera away and get a real education. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you, but didn't want to see you wasting your life away. Movies need a plot son, and more importantly hot babes and boobies. Ain't nobody gonna pay $15 of their hard earned dollars to watch you ride your jetski or drive across a bridge, or stare at a car that don't even have a single hot chick in tight shorts leaning on the hood.

Your last comment is right.... PERVERT! lol but you are correct about boobies needing to be in the movies!

Jake, I found the movie "strangely erotic". Speaking of strangely erotic, how's sis? You know if she ain't good enough for family, she ain't good enough for strangers.

Lou

Jake, I found the movie "strangely erotic". Speaking of strangely erotic, how's sis? You know if she ain't good enough for family, she ain't good enough for strangers.

Lou

I'm giving her all the training she needs Lou. Speaking of training, it's about time we have young Lou meet Sis.

i dunno were u get this i have a fanstsy about being a film maker... i bought the camera my self .. by no means am i a film maker or trying to be lol .. and i see u are tyring to be a asshole but im just showing this to refrence wut was said on the first 2 pags that there is no pee hole on the seadoos ? i dont give a shyt if u like my 5 sec shity clips or not and didnt say u had to watch them so STFU .. ... and the reason the the others are up there is i recorded them for another web site called Lightningrodder.com who acutly liek them alot casue they never get to see there trucks being drivn casue most are garage queens and no one touchs them .. i thought by showing my seadoo clip i could share sumthing that every one seems to equally enjoy but instead the assholes come out and say i have a dream of being a film maker WTF get a life man im just trying to help others out and u become a wise ass grow up im sure i can find shyt on this site to make fun of u with

i dunno were u get this i have a fanstsy about being a film maker... i bought the camera my self .. by no means am i a film maker or trying to be lol .. and i see u are tyring to be a asshole but im just showing this to refrence wut was said on the first 2 pags that there is no pee hole on the seadoos ? i dont give a shyt if u like my 5 sec shity clips or not and didnt say u had to watch them so STFU .. ... and the reason the the others are up there is i recorded them for another web site called Lightningrodder.com who acutly liek them alot casue they never get to see there trucks being drivn casue most are garage queens and no one touchs them .. i thought by showing my seadoo clip i could share sumthing that every one seems to equally enjoy but instead the assholes come out and say i have a dream of being a film maker WTF get a life man im just trying to help others out and u become a wise ass grow up im sure i can find shyt on this site to make fun of u with

I dont think he meant to come off that way. He's always joking around on here. Dont take it personal.

We can tie 2 together.

I got a much better idea, I was checking out a thread yesterday where a guy posted pictures of a shuttle craft. Never saw one before, what a strange beast that is. Anyway I was thinking that would be perfect for hauling aroind Sis.

IMG_20110816_200720.jpg
[/IMG]
inside.jpg
[/IMG]

I got a much better idea, I was checking out a thread yesterday where a guy posted pictures of a shuttle craft. Never saw one before, what a strange beast that is. Anyway I was thinking that would be perfect for hauling aroind Sis.

There's a shuttle craft at a marina up the lake, it's really pretty neat. I've never seen one for sale but it would really be cool to have for camping fishing etc. I'm not sure how you would trailer them. I think a couple of guys on the forum have them.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a shuttle craft at a marina up the lake, it's really pretty neat. I've never seen one for sale but it would really be cool to have for camping fishing etc. I'm not sure how you would trailer them. I think a couple of guys on the forum have them.

Lou

Whats a pee hole 4?

Sorry this thread has taken a left turn. The pee hole, or tell tale, is a stream of water from a tap on the exhaust of the ski. It usually exits from the rear of the ski. The reason for it is to tell you if water is circulating through the engine. By moving it to the front of the ski you can tell more easily if the water is circulating through the engine.

Lou

Got a question. It's sorta related. I always thought that the rooster tail on a Yamaha Wave Runner was the tell tale, but apparently it's not. Yamaha has a tell tale similar to what we're doing. So my question is what's the rooster tale?

I'm guessing it's from the pump, seems like a waste of thrust????

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back