Relocate Pee Tell Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the 96GTI to the lake yesterday, the relocated pee hole worked great. When at an idle in the no wake it's only 2-3" inches above the water. When under way its well above the water.

Good stream and in exactly the right spot. I installed it below the rub rail because of the registration numbers.

Hi guys,

Just to bring this back up. Lou had a great idea with this.

At first I wasn't sure about mounting the pee-hole above the rub rail... but now... I'm glad I did. On the little XP hull... the water comes up to the rub rail at low speed, and you wouldn't be able to see it as well.

Anyway... here's some pics of it working... and for Brandon... a short vid. (Click the bottom picture)

74.jpg

75.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

Just to bring this back up. Lou had a great idea with this.

At first I wasn't sure about mounting the pee-hole above the rub rail... but now... I'm clad I did. On the little XP hull... the water comes up to the rub rail at low speed, and you wouldn't be able to see it as well.

Anyway... here's some pics of it working... and for Brandon... a short vid. (Click the bottom picture)

hmm, it's probably not a good thing that i find that video strangely erotic....

Maybe we should forget the thru hull fitting and sell the video. But on the other hand Jake finds about anything "strangely erotic".

Lou

Maybe we should forget the thru hull fitting and sell the video. But on the other hand Jake finds about anything "strangely erotic".

Lou

Yep... I hear that if he squeezes into a tight parking spot, he feels satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol man yall are nuts haha.

Thanks for the video Dr! And all the pics. So how much are you going to be selling them for?

Dr. This is neat. if you made them in color, what would use as material...plastic or metal?

I have a green GTX.

That is a great idea. I turn around and look for my pee stream so much my neck gets sore. I've gotta have one doc.

I guess they will be about $7 each, plus shipping (Priority is $5, and First class is about $3)

I have polished ones sitting in the shop... and a should have the colors back from the anodizer by the end of the week. (Black, red, blue, green, purple)

Now I need to put one in my Polaris.

My battery went to the graveyard, so it got replaced with a sealed battery in place of rge CLB-16 flooded battery. No vent on the new battery. I used the battery vent line as a pisser, no more twisted neck checking cooling system flow. :driving:

only in and out 3 times?! is that all you can last?

anyway this looks great! i may add this to my list of winter to-do's

If it's in between 2 hot covertibles with their TOPS DOWN, just twice will do it.

Doc, you gonna trim back that zip tie or just leave that 10 incher dangling there for all to see???

i managed to salvage one from an older polaris 650sl i had sitting around and mounted it out the back and it shoots a stream of water about 6 foot up in the back of my ski. polaris had a ruber gromet that has an angle on it so it worked well for me. i can reach my hand back and check water temp to make sure its not getting too warm and plus it just looks cool too. simple yet effective.

If it's in between 2 hot covertibles with their TOPS DOWN, just twice will do it.

Doc, you gonna trim back that zip tie or just leave that 10 incher dangling there for all to see???

Jake, These young guys just don't understand one and done! They'll understand soon enough.

Lou

I would just run one or the other. You probably wouldn't get enough pressure to run both, also mine on the GTI ran to a "T" then went to the tell tale, and to cool the exhaust port, it's important that you keep close to the original configuration.

Lou

New Reg. Numbers

Thought you guys might like to see some of Dr. Honda's work, just put these on the GTI.

100_0450.JPG

Lou

I want one...it looks awesome....Doc send me the info on where to send $$$ and i would like it in purple!!!
I guess they will be about $7 each, plus shipping (Priority is $5, and First class is about $3)

I have polished ones sitting in the shop... and a should have the colors back from the anodizer by the end of the week. (Black, red, blue, green, purple)

Now I need to put one in my Polaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back