Movie Trivia

Nope not an Aussie film.Met Croc Dundee?No,but have been to the pub(bar) where the movie was made.
Hint;She was once married to one of your great baseball players.

Marlyn Monroe was married to Joe Dimaggio. But even as old as I am, that's ancient, it was before my time. Just a WAG.

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend ???

Lou

Marilyn.How to marry a millionaire
New one!
"I fart in your general direction.Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

Marilyn.How to marry a millionaire
New one!
"I fart in your general direction.Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"

Monty Python and the holy grail

Next: To change it up a bit, what movie had a hand painted sign with red paint that said "Welcome to hell"

well fractus hasn't posted a question, so to get things moving again here is the next one:

"And now understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off. "

well fractus hasn't posted a question, so to get things moving again here is the next one:

"And now understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off. "

Hint: A John Wayne Movie.

Back