Movie Trivia

Smokey and the Bandit

"If I'd known I was gonna have to put up with screaming brats pissing on my lap for 30 days out of the year, I would have killed myself a long time ago. Come to think of it, I still might."

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

"You'll need a copy of my class schedual so you can take notes. You'll also handle my finances. I lecture at the freshman crisis group every other Monday. I'm spearheading the Save the Swim Team Speedo Sectacular and the Bloated Belly Beer Bash to Battle Bulimia this semester."

Walk Hard, The Dewey Cox Story

"Because were Diversified. Diversification. Yes sir. Were constantly exploring new and exciting areas of crime. And I tell ya somethin'. We better, because there a couple Japanese gangs out there that are going to do it faster and cheaper."

Johnny Dangerously (funny 80's flick)

Keeping with the same guy....

"220, 221... what ever it takes."

johnny dangerously?

"You beat them, you take their money, you call them names to their faces... and they love you. I don't know how you do it. I never saw anything like it. Beating a man out of his money, that's easy. Anybody can do that. But beating a man out of his money and making him like it... that's an art."

Night shift. Funny movie. They have run a whore house from the city morgue.

Next...

"My user what's me to take down the Master Control Program."

Tron?

If so...'It rubs the lotion on it's skin'

Yes... and yours is Silence of the Lambs.

Next....

"Mrs. Scrumptious... you wouldn't get into these predicaments if you gave your hooter a squeeze now and again!"

I'll even start you with a hint. It's said to be the dirtiest thing ever said in a Disney movie.

Yes... and yours is Silence of the Lambs.

Next....

"Mrs. Scrumptious... you wouldn't get into these predicaments if you gave your hooter a squeeze now and again!"

I'll even start you with a hint. It's said to be the dirtiest thing ever said in a Disney movie.

mary poppins?

two cops are drinking some punch and one says to the other:
This punch does have some wang to it.

was that Hollywood Nights/Knights when they wizzed in the punch for the school dance?

if so, Next:
"Still shakin' it, boss, still shakin'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back