Movie Trivia

How about.....

Name the clasic movie that was also the name of a song from the band... Deep Blue Something.

let's get this rolling agan
this may not be an exact quote, but close enough

"that accident up ahead, a woman was hurt really bad....
"she was killed....she's standing outside my window"

hey its my turn :lol:

what was the name of the character in "poolhall junkies" that said "lets play, like children"?

hey its my turn :lol:

what was the name of the character in "poolhall junkies" that said "lets play, like children"?

Christopher Walken????

Jake, Ain't got a clue what yours is, and the other answer is a WAG, I only remember Christopher Walken was in Poolhall Junkies. So lets leave yours open.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
Christopher Walken????

Jake, Ain't got a clue what yours is, and the other answer is a WAG, I only remember Christopher Walken was in Poolhall Junkies. So lets leave yours open.

Lou

name of the character, not the actor.... but ill take it. christopher walken played Johnny's girlfriend's "Uncle Mike", and he did say the quote. so whats the question now?

Lets go with Jake's question, I have no idea on this one:

Lou

Next:

OK... this one will be tough for some...

(Hint) From a musical, so, this will have been in song.

"In just 7 days... I can make you a man!"

AND... The opening credits song would have....

"At the late night... Double feature... Picture show."

Last edited by a moderator:
Next:

OK... this one will be tough for some...

(Hint) From a musical, so, this will have been in song.

"In just 7 days... I can make you a man!"

AND... The opening credits song would have....

"At the late night... Double feature... Picture show."

out of my league, don't think I've ever watched a single musical. Nor Breakfast at Tiffanys.

oh but I just realized hat it is, althouhg I never seen the movie, it sounds like it would be the Rockie Horror picture show

out of my league, don't think I've ever watched a single musical. Nor Breakfast at Tiffanys.

oh but I just realized hat it is, althouhg I never seen the movie, it sounds like it would be the Rockie Horror picture show[/QUOTE

If the above guess is correct, next will be "Sometimes you just have to say, What the F*** "

Yes... it was Rocky Horror. (sorry) Growing up, they ran it every Friday night, at Midnight. It was a blast to get drunk, and go there to make fun of that movie. It's one of those things that has to be experienced. Very honestly... I think I've see that movie about 300 times.

Oh... and the best part was the old theater was on Balboa peninsula... so we got to hang out on the beach after. (until the cops would tell us to go home)

And yours is from "Risky Business"

"Did you say Abe Lincoln?"

I'm not sure you ever grew up. I didn't.

I can't believe I know this one, it's really obscure.

"Men in Tights" ?

Lou

Back