Movie Trivia

Weekend and Bernies!! Good one!

Next One:

"Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst"

Wow, I thought more people had seen Kingpin than that. Classic Woody and Bill Murray!

Next One:

"Nice Beaver!"
"Why thank you... I just had it stuffed."
"Here.. let me help you with that."

Wow, I thought more people had seen Kingpin than that. Classic Woody and Bill Murray!

Next One:

"Nice Beaver!"
"Why thank you... I just had it stuffed."
"Here.. let me help you with that."

Can't remember the specific movie but it was one of the Naked Gun movies (I think the first one) with Leslie Nielson.

KA: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
BK: 'Tis but a scratch.

KA: A scratch? Your arm's off.
BK: No it isn't.

KA: What's that, then?
BK: [after a pause] I've had worse.

KA: You liar.
BK: Come on ya pansy.

King Aurthur and the Black Night at the bridge scene of the Holy Grail. Python never gets old.

Next One:

"Uh, what is the soup du jour?"
"It's the soup of the day."
"Mmm, that sounds good. I'll have that."

King Aurthur and the Black Night at the bridge scene of the Holy Grail. Python never gets old.

Next One:

"Uh, what is the soup du jour?"
"It's the soup of the day."
"Mmm, that sounds good. I'll have that."

OK, we've been stalled for a week now so I'm posting a new one to get things rolling again:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

What, nobody has seen Dumb and Dumber? mm, that sounds good. I'll have that!! Sheesh.

The quote above is from Leeam Nison (sp) in "Taken". He was a badass in that movie. I think he will be cast in many more roles with that likeness.

Next One: "The 1961 Ferrari 250GT California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion..." "..it is his fault he didn't lock the gararge."

Officer Marge Gunderson in the movie "Fargo"

Next one:
"Who the HELL are you?"
"I'm Owen's friend."
"Owen doesn't have a friend!"
"That's because he's shy."
"No he's not. He's fat and he's stupid!"

Officer Marge Gunderson in the movie "Fargo"

Next one:
"Who the HELL are you?"
"I'm Owen's friend."
"Owen doesn't have a friend!"
"That's because he's shy."
"No he's not. He's fat and he's stupid!"

Throw Momma from the train

next:" Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse"

Sounds like Braveheart to me.

Next One:

Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse

Sorry, I copy/pasted wrong. I put your quote in.

Next One:

"Danbury wasn't a prison. It was a crime school. I went in with a bachelor of marijuana, and came out with a doctorate of cocaine."

Nobody likes Johnny Depp in "Blow" What a great flick!

Ok Easy one this time.

Next One:

"Well he really hit the bleep outta that one, didn't he?"
"I held it like an egg..."
"Yeah? And he scrambled the sonofabitch... look at that, he hit the bleepin' bull! Guy gets a free steak. (laughs) You havin' fun yet?"
"Oh yeah... I'm havin' a blast. Thanks."
"Good."
"God... that sucker teed off on that like he know I was gonna through a fastball."
"He did know."
"How?"
"I told him"

Sounds like Major League to me. The movie was on my mind already due to the Charlie Sheen Roast on Comedy Central this week.

Let's get things rolling again here:

Hey, ya' got Pac Man?
No.
Ya' got Space Invaders?
Nope.
Ya' got Asteroids?
Naw, but my dad does. Can't even sit on the toilet some days.

Back