Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
never been abused... :)

01111_3DL7tBLUfMb_600x450.jpg

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/5864110852.html

ya, I had to share that, reminds me of when a friend of mine posted a GP1300 for sale with a pic of him about 5' in the air nearly vertical on salt water, I called him up and told him to yank that stupid picture if he ever wanted to sell it.

A four place might be a great trailer to have! No 2 vehicles to tow. One to back down and launch 4. My crew would adapt quickly to that! Recover would be quick too. Strap down and be gone!

Cool!
Any word on your 4 tec

It hasn't been torn down yet to figure out the cause but i'm 100% sure engine is toast. Put a couple local feelers out to sell it outright but haven't listed it on CL because I really don't want to part with it and I really don't have the cash laying around to fix it either. Taking a month off the water to re-evaluate :(

It hasn't been torn down yet to figure out the cause but i'm 100% sure engine is toast. Put a couple local feelers out to sell it outright but haven't listed it on CL because I really don't want to part with it and I really don't have the cash laying around to fix it either. Taking a month off the water to re-evaluate :(
Come back to the dark side spim....you know its better. After all a 2 stroke brought your 4 stroker home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back