Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got yet another Fl Classifieds success story to report. The Explorer is home safe. I found a guy to drive it up for $150. Huge thanks to Spim (again) for setting this deal up and storing it for me!

I was waiting to get called out for that. LOL. I paid $300 for it... I can't complain. It's a good boat
Pics? Yamaha jet boats with the 2 triples are sweet boats. Lean out that middle cylinder, but if you get the carbs tuned right will run forever.

Pics? Yamaha jet boats with the 2 triples are sweet boats. Lean out that middle cylinder, but if you get the carbs tuned right will run forever.

Mine is a 98 single engine. As much as I would love to have the twins, the simplicity of the single and the fact that it's still got the power to do what I want it to do make it a win in my book.

190.jpg

I have a build running on another board that I'll pull over here so y'all can see it. It's a cool story how I got it.

Edit: Look here- http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?87576-Yamaha-Jet-Boat-Build

Last edited by a moderator:
People seem to get at least 4 or 500 a piece for those docks. They never go too cheap or stay for sale too long around here.

Today was my first successful launch and recovery from the house! This is in the lowest water of the year also.

I've been busy with the shovel

People seem to get at least 4 or 500 a piece for those docks. They never go too cheap or stay for sale too long around here.

Today was my first successful launch and recovery from the house! This is in the lowest water of the year also.

I've been busy with the shovel
Man ive been stuck in sand like that good thing you drive a Range Rover

Thanks guys. No real construction to report yet just me with a shovel. I have brought in a helper or two over the last couple weekends. I need to still lay the grade down a little and then make retaining walls and some kind of floor. I've never done anything like this.

I need to pull a permit though so I feel comfortable making myself a new dock down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back