Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd guess about $50-60 but personally i'd rather get something like that super nice with the pvc sliders for an extra 100 and no labor

That's a good deal. I've seen rusty used ones for the same price

ya, aquacarts are good stands, I have two rock solid stands (not AQ brand but I used to have one) and they are invaluable in supporting my hobby and just plain making things easier, imo $150ish is a very fair price for any quality stand vs a $60 wood or pvc version.

I was wondering. Not real up on late model Ski's. Never heard of Turbo's in Jet Ski's. They would have a real lag before boost. No 5 spd shiftier, to correct the lag.

The hondas used turbos.
If the turbocharging is done correctly there is actually very little lag.
Technically turbos and blowers are both superchargers as they both "supercharge" and compress the intake charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man woke up late and only had 5 min. Left for the 50% off blacktip. Ordered mats for the speedster, saved 200 bucks! With 2 minutes to spare lol

I'm glad you caught it. It's gonna be nice on that Speedster. You've got me thinking now I wonder if they make kits for the Explorer hmmm....

I'm glad you caught it. It's gonna be nice on that Speedster. You've got me thinking now I wonder if they make kits for the Explorer hmmm....

I picked up a set of Elite classic cut slate grey/black mats for my Yamaha jet boat. At half off I couldn't turn it down.

The blacktip sale is actually all day long this year it didn't end at 10 like a few years back. I've got about 600 in my cart now and having commitment issues, lol.

Picked up a 98 speedster yesterday though.

Has anyone had the camo HT mats long? I'd really like to use the red camo in the speedster but I'm not sure if it fades over time. If it does, I'll probly just do the blacktip regular black groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back