Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the pics. Maybe one of those FB people can post it. Really it just looks like a 97XP with a Factory Pipe but he has altered a ton of little things looking for improvement here and there.

The "headline" would be the Bo ported 787 built on RFI cases with only 5 hrs of run time. He has ported the pump also.

265.jpg
266.jpg
267.jpg
268.jpg

Thanks. it's a "flat top" engine that uses Kawi pistons. Compression is lowered to 160 now for pump gas use. 1/2" has been welded to each handlebar end and it has a new VTS. The MPEM has been replaced with a 96 grey box. It has aftermarket nozzles.

Well guys,
Took the Kawi 650 out last weekend, and although im still sore 3 days later, I had a blast and I'm really enjoying it. I'm throwing my feelers out there on this HX. Comes with a trailer(not a nice one, just a regular single axle trailer that I created bunks on) and ALL of the Seadoo parts collection I have, as I cant use them for the Kawi anyway. I can go down to $1200 but anything less, I'm just going to keep it. The crazy thing is, I saw a a similar one that the guy said it "fell into the canal" while he was away and its covered in mud and literally barnicles and I think hes asking like $1800-2k. If you guys know anyone interested, send them my way.
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/5797803730.html

and btw, I got hit up by a few people who wanted to make "installment payments" on it... not taking payments! lol. If its someone from here and is trustworthy, I'd be willing to take $800 up front (That's what I paid for the Kawi) and then hold the ski until the other $400 is paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys,
Took the Kawi 650 out last weekend, and although im still sore 3 days later, I had a blast and I'm really enjoying it. I'm throwing my feelers out there on this HX. Comes with a trailer(not a nice one, just a regular single axle trailer that I created bunks on) and ALL of the Seadoo parts collection I have, as I cant use them for the Kawi anyway. I can go down to $1200 but anything less, I'm just going to keep it. The crazy thing is, I saw a a similar one that the guy said it "fell into the canal" while he was away and its covered in mud and literally barnicles and I think hes asking like $1800-2k. If you guys know anyone interested, send them my way.
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/5797803730.html

The ski that fell into the canal is down to $800. It's a fully built race boat that probably took about 6K to make. I agree that it's hardly worth fooling with now.

Good luck with your sale. That's a good price your just up against it being the wrong time of year.

hahahaah ok so you saw that one with the barnicles!? yea I think I saw it for like $1800 when I first looked. Yea I had a guy from Ft. Myers come out and he wanted to give me $800 and his beat up 95 spx. so I passed.

I love them with the black and yellow...no purple. all purple on mine was changed to black, except for the original HX traction mats, because theyre in decent shape. that one looks like its been cared for, and the kneepads don't look all sticky ticky tacky like some of them get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back