Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at $2.69 for diesel and gas at the moment. Don't tell the fuel companies it costs less to produce diesel than gas as it is lower on the refining level.

Most of the cost is road tax. That is why the off road diesel is died red. You get caught with red diesel on the road you are in big trouble! My 1981 Toyota Long Bed Deluxe diesel got 35 MPG. At 100K my Dad bought it off me. He put another 170K on it, before the body rusted out and died. It had a contractors cap on it, with a door on the back. A twin mattress fit between the wheel wells. It was the camping machine. My Dad was getting 38 MPG before it died.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I picked up another one tonight, along with a trailer and another dock lift. Its a 2 owner 1997 GSX that has been on the same lake all it's life. Long story, but it should be a minor fix to get it running. We towed it back to the house and threw it on our tandem, then drove and got the single trailer. It was a good haul today!

34.jpg

35.jpg

This ski has a neat story behind it, and it had actually been sitting half in the water for over a year. It's really close to our place and I've mentioned every time I pass it that I would love to take it home. The seller agreed to $900 for the lot, which the lift alone I worth almost that. I'm excited about it for sure.
36.jpg

Busy night here. I sold the XP 800 for the full 15 then had a low hour fresh water 97XP delivered for 8. It sounds great, just needs a wear ring and a fuel gauge fix from what I can tell.

interesting, i thought all the 3d's were 951's, but honestly i've never had one in my garage, and in all the years on the water i've only seen one out there once.

I'm selling mine pretty cheap,,,,

all i have is salt water, need at least galvanized, but wanting an aluminum to replace my galvanized one. Mine def needs work, I have to replace the hubs and both tires. i was thinking of just bedlining black to make it look good, what do you guys think about bedlining it? I'm not too worried about resale, because if I change hubs and tires, i might as well keep it. Also, how long are your trailers? I guess i prefer shorter for the garage, mine measures 13.5 ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back