Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna pull a Nam and pick up an off brander. This thing is just too clean and the guy said he'll take 5....

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/boa/5776987142.html
Don't forget to pick this up, he's gotta have it. Lol, sorry Matt.

224.jpg

It's a 96 Polaris SLX 780 in mint condition. It was owned by a 70 year old German engineer who is only over here twice a year. It came with the service records of where he took it to the marine repair place every year to have it serviced. I got it on a galvanized trailer for $500

Yea, i have not seen the one I need float through yet, i really need one that sombody smashed the front off so i could get it cheaper. But for $350 a 720 wouldnt suck

awesome news on my package deal, i was able to get the yamaha started with minimal efforts, just poured some premix down, and starting fluid (I know starting fluid isn't recommended, but I was thinking might as well give it the best chance at starting), now that it has pulled some fuel through the lines, it starts up easy

so i'm actively looking for an aluminum double trailer, or a nice galvanized or aluminum single. the trailer i have is in decent shape as far as the frame, but lots of hardware needs to be replaced, like both hubs, tires, winches. i figured might as well put that money into a nice trailer, so if any of you come across deals, let me know

http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/5799169187.html

Thanks Oscar those are some deals. I'm not branching out any further with the off branders though. This one was just super clean and in my neighborhood.

I sold my 96XP for the $1500 today. I didn't know if there were gonna be any more buyers out there this year. The guy was pumped he's gonna love it.

That's not my Favorite Fl classifieds story of the day though.... Adam hits me with a screen shot of FB where Bo Dupriest is selling his personal ski of 20 years. I almost broke my hand reaching in my pocket for the money lol.

It's a 97XP that was given to him in 96 by Seadoo who wanted him to start developing it into a racer. It has a 96 VIN, pretty cool. I'm gonna pic it up and ride it during our central Fl ride. I'm as giddy as a little school girl.

http://mobile.craigslist.org/boa/5799169187.html

Thanks Oscar those are some deals. I'm not branching out any further with the off branders though. This one was just super clean and in my neighborhood.

I sold my 96XP for the $1500 today. I didn't know if there were gonna be any more buyers out there this year. The guy was pumped he's gonna love it.

That's not my Favorite Fl classifieds story of the day though.... Adam hits me with a screen shot of FB where Bo Dupriest is selling his personal ski of 20 years. I almost broke my hand reaching in my pocket for the money lol.

It's a 97XP that was given to him in 96 by Seadoo who wanted him to start developing it into a racer. It has a 96 VIN, pretty cool. I'm gonna pic it up and ride it during our central Fl ride. I'm as giddy as a little school girl.
Any goodies? Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back