Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,, this is going to cost me more than just lunch,,,,, I really appreciate your efforts.

Hey Now
You still up in the air?
I was making reservations at Mortons :lols:as we speak
It was a deal to good to pass and didn't want anyone enticing him with asking.
Plus that drive anytime but at night would of been longer.
You have set the bar of 500 for any Continetal I beam Aluminum trailer.

It needs some things to bring it up to higher standard but I had no problem rolling it at 80 like it was nothing. Mind you it had no trailer lights!

So it needs:
1. Wire harness and your LED's. He gave a new set that I tried to rig up but I got nothing but the two yellow on the front to work.
2. It has 4 Leaf springs rusted as the bolts. You can upgrade to the 5 Leaf
3, Winches and post roller.
4. Needs race lug bolt or new assembly and keep this one as spare
5. Change out your jack stand
6. Change to your bunks or keep these. Carpet is okay.

Rest is like you say needs a good acid rinse!

You can call Rock and Roll Trailer. Hes near Opa Locka airport and 22md ave.
He will have or or der anything if he doesnt have in stock. Like the Jetski winch strap :)
Guy's name is Joe.

Still flying,, it is a 9 hour flight,, Mortons works for me, and yes I know a potato is $10 there.. I'll order whatever I need to get it how I want things.. I'm to anal not to have it how I WANT it,, LOL. I have a new wire harness already. I'll get LED lights like I did to my other trailer and then go from there. As long as I am fixing it up, I'll step up to nice rims and tires too. I agree,, that drive is definitely one to be made at night.

Still flying,, it is a 9 hour flight,, Mortons works for me, and yes I know a potato is $10 there.. I'll order whatever I need to get it how I want things.. I'm to anal not to have it how I WANT it,, LOL. I have a new wire harness already. I'll get LED lights like I did to my other trailer and then go from there. As long as I am fixing it up, I'll step up to nice rims and tires too. I agree,, that drive is definitely one to be made at night.

Absolutely!
Here are some links or start thinking of shopping list
OMG 9hrs.
Kill me!

R&R trailer. He has all the SS hardware in stock but better than ACE unless you order online
http://www.rockandrolltrailers.com/full-service---parts.html

Wheel and tire. Or swap yours and sell your trailer with these miss match set
http://www.trailertiresandwheels.com/radial-trailer-tires-on-15-5-lug-aluminum-wheels

Tomorrows flight will be 11 hours,, have to fight the head winds going home... Good times.. LOL

I have nothing but time right now, I'll surf those sites. I have 1.5 hrs left..

Tomorrows flight will be 11 hours,, have to fight the head winds going home... Good times.. LOL

I have nothing but time right now, I'll surf those sites. I have 1.5 hrs left..

After your done surfing your still have 1.25 hrs left
Talk about turning and burning!

It'll be here with no wheels on it hiding in the grass.
See ya when you get back

Last edited by a moderator:
What if they bring a roll back? :willy_nilly: Sorry Im in the security buisness and get paid to think like the bad guy:cheers:

What if they bring a roll back? :willy_nilly: Sorry Im in the security buisness and get paid to think like the bad guy:cheers:

Right in front in a big power transform box
So they have to roll up in my driveway to drag it out

That's what happens when you leave stuff outside
Somebody always wants it

Has potential?

[h=2]2000 Bombardier gtx & polaris freedom jetsky with double trailer - $1850 (West palm beach) hide this posting[/h]
<image 1 of 6>
00909_3gYo4977zkr_600x450.jpg

2 jet ski for sale ..the red bombardier runs the yellow pilaris doesn't ...double trailer ...titles available ..$1850 obo. Call or text 5612943860

Yeah I have never had any hot babes holla while riding the honda :willy_nilly: My cousin out ran a gofast boat on the red one and the chicks on it showed him their cans after he turned arround. An hour later we towed it home behind the challenger. A yamaturd will deff pull more babes, wait, no only that guys:cheers:

Never fails to amaze me! Your going to rattle can paint stuff. Mask it off and take your time! Clean, de-grease. Tape, plastic, newspaper and non-creep tape are cheap! Don't look like a tard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back