Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your new trailer

<>
00N0N_ggEpZSB8x1T_600x450.jpg

2 brand new tires with maybe 40 miles on them. Overall pretty good shape. All this wiring is still there

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take it.. A few new parts and good to go. Then I will sell my double trailer as it is near perfect condition. Just the wrong kind of metal for Florida..

If I do end up with it, I will be cutting the tongue anyways. I'll do whatever needs to be done. I have owned 3 trailers thus far, cut the tongue of every one to make them how I want them. They ride SO MUCH BETTER that it is unreal..

Also, would the turn signals be legal? The inner signals from both trailers would still be active unless u added a switch or took bulbs out.

Lights mean nothing,, I will install all new wires and LED lights. It's just the best thing to do. So that is an easy fix. I did the same with my present trailer. Soldered every connection and had have heat shrink on every connection. No water issues ever... I never unplug them. In the water they go...

Lights mean nothing,, I will install all new wires and LED lights. It's just the best thing to do. So that is an easy fix. I did the same with my present trailer. Soldered every connection and had have heat shrink on every connection. No water issues ever... I never unplug them. In the water they go...
Lol talking about the double trailer adapter not the continental

If I wasn't worried about it being gone, I'd get it when I return as I land in MIA,,, But I KNOW it will be gone,, So again,, THANK YOU !!

i know this is already spoken for by coastie, but how much was it?

Now that I KNOW I have it,, LOL...

$500.. I have been looking pretty hard for an I-Beam trailer. I was within a week of buying a brand new Continental for $1325.

I'll acid clean this trailer and make is all nice and new.. Then run wires and LED lights... Get everything right and then transfer my ski's over. THEN I'll sell my present trailer. My trailer is great,,, it is just a metal trailer. I want an aluminum..

Now that I KNOW I have it,, LOL...

$500.. I have been looking pretty hard for an I-Beam trailer. I was within a week of buying a brand new Continental for $1325.

I'll acid clean this trailer and make is all nice and new.. Then run wires and LED lights... Get everything right and then transfer my ski's over. THEN I'll sell my present trailer. My trailer is great,,, it is just a metal trailer. I want an aluminum..
I've got a galvanized but I prefer aluminum. Just can't beat em

My previous trailer was Galvanized and it was a fantastic trailer,, It had my two Polaris Ski's (2-stokes) on it. It just wasn't large enough for my 4-Tec SeaDoos. So I let it go with the ski's. The trailer I have now was fine while I lived in Ohio,,, But I don't want to hurt it here in FL. It is still in fantastic condition, so now is a good time to make the swap while it has a good value still.

dang coastie, that's a steal,

i'm on the lookout for an alum trailer as well, either single or double, just gotta be a "steel"

I've been looking for months,, passed on a lot of good trailers, but not the type of frame I wanted. I have to think I will be happy with this one. My existing trailer is worth at a minimum of the same as this trailer...

I've been looking for months,, passed on a lot of good trailers, but not the type of frame I wanted. I have to think I will be happy with this one. My existing trailer is worth at a minimum of the same as this trailer...

2.5hr 90mile RT drive = :)

IMG_7925.jpg

20160920_002118.jpg

Attachments

• 20160920_002059.jpg
    20160920_002059.jpg
    640.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back