Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that search. Should of pulled it out and headed North! At least pull it out and chain to a stout tree.

Looking for trailer

Live in Orlando, looking for single used trailer for sea doo gtx. Willing to pay fair price but want one that fits this ski and is in good condition, alum or galvanized. Thanks

Edit...willing to travel a reasonable distance to Tampa or within 80-90 miles but at some point, it will make more sense to buy a brand new one at 575-600

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in Orlando, looking for single used trailer for sea doo gtx. Willing to pay fair price but want one that fits this ski and is in good condition. Thanks

Hey Fish

Glad you posted and now the search is on.

It helps to add price and how far your willing to go.
We find deals all the time but require drive
Also, trailer with 100 ski are a bonus if it has aftermarket parts other members are interested in will work with new.

Idea is find new old trailer that's roadworthy for half of retail or better.

We are on it.
Check out GTG that's happening up by you.
Might get lucky.

Anyone south driving north could take empty trailer towards Orlando??
May be able to get one for rdfish1 but getting there may be not so easy where saving is spending

Too bad Elton, Fl is a 5 hour drive one way for me or I would definitely jump at getting me another ride and some parts. Maybe the guys in north FL/GA could take advantage of the deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back