Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umi Up for grabs

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/bpo/5754532503.html
He wants 600 for everything
He throws around ebay prices after I threw him 2 low ball offers saying I liked color combo of SPX

Seadoo Xp and Sxp - $1 hide this posting

<image 1 of 4>
00101_2m3EFp7Wp8e_600x450.jpg

Jet skis for parts or repair. Both engines locked up so removed and disassembled for repair. Don't have the time. Make offer

Last edited by a moderator:
actually I have a guy that might be interested in the 1200, his 1200 just took a crap on him and he actually likes the ski and is thinking about another one, i'm trying to talk him into a 4 stroke but he might stick with 2smokers for now.

dang, that's a perfect ski matt, doesn't look like wifey is gonna let me swing that right now, thanks for cutting me a deal though!

I'm going to ride with a buddy this weekend that is going to Tampa after that for a couple days. I'm tempted to send an empty trailer with him. I'd like the crusty HX cheap but that guy never got back with me. There is a blown RXX down there also.

I sold the 97GSX for the full 18 yesterday. I had to yank that 787 out and make another one because the leaky inner crank seal filled the front cylinder overnight. Today I fixed it so I'm gonna throw it in a XP tomorrow.

I'm looking for an either triton or continental aluminum double if one of you run across one lmk

From where and for how much you looking to spend?

You can get new continental for $1200.
People here try to get 800 to 900 for good used one .

When you have those 500 dollars one pop up the spring, bearings, lights, bunks winches, wheels will some or all need to be replaced. Or be sold as homemade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back