Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was. I left the ski out of the hanger this week with the hood up and the seat slid back. I crank it up every couple days just to warm it up and keep things moving. Running it hard for an hour or so that afternoon was key.

All you would have to do is find a nice carb'd donor ski with electronics wiring and a good motor and then just cut out new exhaust outlet? They share the same hull as an xpl, so same layout minus the rfi exhaust position Right? Idk, never seen how these are laid out.

Last edited by a moderator:
All you would have to do is find a nice carb'd donor ski with electronics wiring and a good motor and then just cut out new exhaust outlet? They share the same hull as an xpl, so same layout minus the rfi exhaust position Right? Idk, never seen how these are laid out.
They made a 951 di model. It should be an easy swap with a donor ski

ya, there are 3 runners for sale locally, i'm always looking for a non runner although i'm not looking as hard as I used to, I'm really getting comfortable behind my RXTX and now that I upgraded the sponson's i've really settled into it.

not really hard to work on the 1300's, plenty of room inside the hull, but yes, the pipe is a monster.

153.jpg

That doesnt look near as bad from that angle, I am biased tho.

ya, its kinda wide open underneath the pipe itself and your not restricted much at all from access from the rear of the seat opening all the way up to your shoulder. Many 1200/1300 owners did the ebox mod to move it out of the way as well. You still have to do some stuff by braille underneath if you had carbs but its a really wide seat opening, good for wrenching but bad for riding, makes you feel bowlegged, its a Very wide seat and took some time to adjust.

1300's are still today pretty much mucho badazz 2 strokes, 65-68 stock 70-74 modded and they get there dam fast and carve extremely nearly perfect, only downside is fuel economy, its turrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back