Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt, what's the condition of the gsx, i might be interested :driving:

of course gonna have to clear it with wifey, our son, who is 8 weeks old now has been a handful, in a good way of course

Nammer congrats on that kid!

This is a freshwater beautiful GSX all original with no fade. I have not woke it up yet but it's so clean that I expect the info gauge and VTS to work. The motor is locked now but it was registered recently. I am gonna yank it apart and see what happened and repair as needed.

This is a freshwater beautiful GSX all original with no fade. I have not woke it up yet but it's so clean that I expect the info gauge and VTS to work. The motor is locked now but it was registered recently. I am gonna yank it apart and see what happened and repair as needed.

:drool5: the no fade def has my eyes wide open, please keep me updated before it hits CL, I've got my eye on the FL meet thread, hopefully i'll have my own ski for it

:drool5: the no fade def has my eyes wide open, please keep me updated before it hits CL, I've got my eye on the FL meet thread, hopefully i'll have my own ski for it

Nammer---congrats on the offspring

Matt, looks like it has vintage gator grip!

Yeah it would be a pain pulling those salt stuck parts but it would be worth it. I wouldn't want to pay a grand for it unless those engine pics come back with lots of billet. If he were in my town I'd do try to get it for 7 or 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back