Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then his friend had a complete 96XP with a title for $400 so I took that too.

If there's anything wrong with it that keeps you from flipping it besides the motor, I'll give you $400 and you can keep whatever you want off of it and the trailer. Figured I can snag the motor and part out what you don't keep and be cheaper than a proper rebuild of this 787 I have

what the heck is that?

00T0T_b4LVYBejB9C_600x450.jpg

It's an old Explorer that has lost it's inflatable part entirely.

Dagre- this engine has that "rode in salt and put away wet" look. Wait for a better one for your keeper. I'm into setting aside whatever helps you so just give me a list.

those are about 5 miles from me but I saw no value there, not into standups and the old doo i'd take right to the landfill after yanking out the computer & pump.

went and looked at this one
https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/5707324117.html
a disassembled 95 xp jammed in the corner of a lot that looks ready for an episode of american pickers, engine on a shelf, clean mpem, free trailer
flat tire made me leave it there but I may revisit if I can talk him into delivery I hate driving home trailers that have sat for years and I really hate changing tires in somebody's back yard with bolts rusted solid, major PITA.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some good opportunities there for sure. Personally I need to just keep processing the inventory I've already invested in. I'm almost done with another 96XP and after that I have two more, 2 XP 800's, 2 SPX's, 2 X4 race skis and 2 XPL's. There is no good place to put anything here. Parts are stacked so high I forgot what is on the bottom layers lol.

On top of that I have keeper skis that are not where they need to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
What years are your XPLs?

I have a 98 and a 99 to fix and resell or sell as is as projects. I have a clean 2000 model also but the guy never found the title for me. My keeper is a 02.

I forgot about the 95XP I just bought last week in that previous list.

Nice trailer with the 3ds. I'll pay for it,Someone buy it and store it until I come to FL to get it lol

I'm way too thin on time and space, sorry. I do love a Triton myself.

On another note I've got two 96XP's ready. I just ordered parts yesterday for the double trailer they are going on or I'd be writing the ad now. That gives me another day to work on details(working gauges, nozzle adjustments, etc). They are both legal so my son and I will test them out this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back