Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ matt...

I'm really digging this new "deliver it to me" strategy you have been using, have a cheap 99 GS on its way over to my place this afternoon, no hassles and no missed work !

Yes for sure. The official production #'s are "zillions" since we can't get the real ones. I see in their advertising that they were the top selling boat in the world a year and a half before that model.

No I don't think there were too many left overs. Credit was flowing freely back then so a lot of people could just sign their name and ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes for sure. The official production #'s are "zillions" since we can't get the real ones. I see in their advertising that they were the top selling boat in the world a year and a half before that model.

No I don't think there were too many left overs. Credit was flowing freely back then so a lot a lot of people could just sign their name and ride.

96 is the year I bought new

20.jpg

Yeah there are some good deals there. I wish he was close to me I have an empty triple trailer that would be perfect for that deal.

I normally go a couple hundred higher than what I want and put obo. That way they feel like they are getting a good deal

Call him and tell him you will give him a grand with the trailer

Obviously tongue-in-cheek but to be fair, I've put seadoo's on CL and spelled EVERYTHING out like trailer or no, hours, model/year
and anything else I can think of that I myself would ask, and the first questions out of their mouth is "does it come with a trailer", "how
many hours are on it", "what year is it", "what model is it" and on and on.

My friend handles it well. He says "read the ad" and hangs up on them. :facepalm:

Sounds like CL haha. $1200 for that ski is a very good deal if motor is healthy. That wouldn't last a week around here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back