The X4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is a dbag. Plain and simple. Guy screwed me out of $50 by sending me a short paypal knowing I was dropping off a Crappy tigershark to his buddy then wouldn't answer my calls. It's only 50 bux but it just shows you what kind of guy he is. Oh.. And no he doesn't ride.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

343.jpg

Wish I had my X4 here! Honeymooning!

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

[MENTION=60330]AdamA96XP[/MENTION]

That would be nice, but it's better to make wake in bed.

Lol, yes sir! We are so beat from the flight and drive to our resort we are in the room already. The flight had some insane turbulence and it was rather stressful. Resting up for the week

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

I took my wife on a X4 honeymoon. I just rented a cabin near water I had not explored yet and drug a double trailer.

New member to X4 club!

Hey all! Two new members to the X4 club! Myself with this one, all original with less than 150hrs on it!

Attachments

• rps20150422_180811.jpg
    rps20150422_180811.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 54
And pops got one two!!

Dad got this one! Not too bad for a grand. All stock, 200 hrs and 150psi both jugs!

Attachments

• rps20150422_181329.jpg
    rps20150422_181329.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 48
I used to race expert Mod standup back in the day and Dad was my mechanic. Its been a long time but we finally got back into it! I remembered how bad ass these things were when they were first coming on scene and thought it would be the only "couch" I could tolerate! Little did I know, it would be one if the most awesome handling vehicles I'd ever ridden! This thing is a blast! I love the fact that you have to respect it or she will kick your ass off 30' away! Lol!

Thanks! I have a lot I want to do but need to get my ish together with storing them and stuff first. Anybody have any recommendations for simple mods that actually do something? I know kawis and yamis, but nothing about Sea Doos! Lol!

Thanks! I have a lot I want to do but need to get my ish together with storing them and stuff first. Anybody have any recommendations for simple mods that actually do something? I know kawis and yamis, but nothing about Sea Doos! Lol!

That all depends on what you want to accomplish man. What kind of riding do you do? Do you ride solo or two up? Are you looking for more power? If so for what reason? Wave jumping? Racing? For the hell of it? But most importantly, how mechanically inclined are you?

Believe me there is more help then you can shake a stick at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello I'm new to the site. I just picked up a real cherry 95 xp 720 for free with a single trailer. I was wondering if you guys think its worth fixing up or junking. it has been sitting out in ttheir yard for the last ten years uncovered. (And by cherry I mean shot.)

Here are some more. I already started working on it. It needs a crank vts motor and some glass work. I can post some more pics as it gets moving or should I start a New thread?
412.jpg
413.jpg
414.jpg
415.jpg

I'm mostly into running the bouys, I used to race semi pro back in the day in expert class, but standup, so I want a rec boat that will shread!!

I'm mostly into running the bouys, I used to race semi pro back in the day in expert class, but standup, so I want a rec boat that will shread!!

Are you planning on doing any racing? For fun?

The engine needs to be 100% to even consider any power mods so I'm not going to even talk about that.

As for handling, get some 3 degree trim tabs, worx or JD #6 grate, and a good set of sponsons. Thing will turn on a dime. Then you can think about maybe a swirl impeller for bottom end and maybe a steering system which does wonders to the feel depending on who you ask. Obvious mods like mats and a sticky seat cover can be done relatively easily. If you REALLY want to get serious have your hull trued and blueprinted. It actually does make a difference but now we are getting into actual racing mods.

Some of the mods mentioned can be tweaked for the conditions you ride in. Flat vs rough water, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back