The X4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Matt, hopefully he doesn't sell it before I get there. If it's as nice in real life as the pictures I will be bringing it home running or not. He's asking 2200 with the trailer but said he negotiable, with good compression should be able to hit 2G or less. Not southern pricing but in ontario they go for almost dbl that.

Was the 99 the only one with a hump seat?

Thanks Matt, hopefully he doesn't sell it before I get there. If it's as nice in real life as the pictures I will be bringing it home running or not. He's asking 2200 with the trailer but said he negotiable, with good compression should be able to hit 2G or less. Not southern pricing but in ontario they go for almost dbl that.

Was the 99 the only one with a hump seat?

the 95 xp 800 limited

That 99 looks very clean, only thing I see wrong is it is missing the spx decal on the air deflector. Oh and the 95xp800 is the only other x4 that had a hump seat.

That 99 looks very clean, only thing I see wrong is it is missing the spx decal on the air deflector. Oh and the 95xp800 is the only other x4 that had a hump seat.
Do you have any OEM ones left? You know it will bug me forever with that missing.lol

here's a 95 xp I just finished for a customer. new 717 rebuilt by fullbore and the rest by me. all in all it still cost him less than half of a new spark or four-stroke for a rebuilt like new x4. 20140413_155839.jpg20140413_155848.jpg20140413_155934.jpg20140413_155944.jpg20140413_155108.jpg

All that work and you didn't hit the bilge with some super clean? Haha I'm jk That is some very nice work. Your customer is going to be very very pleased

All that work and you didn't hit the bilge with some super clean? Haha I'm jk That is some very nice work. Your customer is going to be very very pleased

he told me to keep the whole project under $2300. so yes there where some corners cut lol. like I didn't scrub out the bilge, didn't refinish the underside of the hull, didn't replace the rub rail etc.. but everything works now and is pretty much brand new, just some cosmetics that need finishing out.

[MENTION=59978]kicker[/MENTION] did you pick up the sweet 99 SPX????

I did buddy, and am sooooooooo excited about it. I had issues with my camera last night so couldn't post pics. Here is a sneak peek. Ill try for more photos tonight.

I am pretty jealous dang!! Every 99 SPX I come across in that condition the owner is asking like 6K for it!

I will sell you this one for 5 lol. He was asking 2200 got it for 1800. Not gonna break any records in the deal department but a good fair price, I would have paid the 2200 if I had to. No sanding/buffing hulls, changing rub rails, handlebar pads etc. He was using the correct oil, comp is 155 in both, dead even.

I did buddy, and am sooooooooo excited about it. I had issues with my camera last night so couldn't post pics. Here is a sneak peek. Ill try for more photos tonight.

why cant I find these? lol though last year I saw a 98 and 99 spx on a double trailer, the was asking 8k. he got it too.

Kicker I see the skis reg numbers start with a NY. where in New York are you?? I'm in NYC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am closer to Niagara Falls. I live in Niagara-on-the-Lake Ontario which is right where the Niagara River flows into Lake, Ontario. The U.S. border is 5 min from my place, so we frequent there often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back