The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok deal, they have one on sale at Toys R US for $5.99

p.s. I wouldn't mention the L.A. major if I were you, it kinda shames the Phys and Bio majors. :lol:

My degree is in Comp Sci so maybe together we could build a cyborg. And of course put a nice chrome finish on it :cool: :thumbsup:

The funny thing was... it was a "Freebee". When I was sitting down with the academic dean at Cal state Fulerton... he threw a paper on his desk and said... sign this. I asked him what it was... and he said... you have enough credits for a LA degree. (funny but true) I was in college for a total of 8 years. (did Physics in 3 years :thumbsup:)

I like chrome... but if we are building a Cyborg... I want it to have boobs. :cheers:

Sorry... I have degrees in Physics, Biology, Liberal arts... and a math minor in there too.... but I never did learn to spell.

OK... I'll declare you the winner if you buy me a Seadoo Islandia. :thumbsup:

i saw a very nice one of those on the atlanta craigslist. i think it was a 03 or 04 merc powered for i think about 7 grand.

The funny thing was... it was a "Freebee". When I was sitting down with the academic dean at Cal state Fulerton... he threw a paper on his desk and said... sign this. I asked him what it was... and he said... you have enough credits for a LA degree. (funny but true) I was in college for a total of 8 years. (did Physics in 3 years :thumbsup:)

I like chrome... but if we are building a Cyborg... I want it to have boobs. :cheers:

boobs on our cyborg. absolutely! why would we even consider building a cyborg if it didn't have boobs :drool5: That would be like, um, well a cyborg without boobs. Of course we are going to have to keep SeaDooLou away from her. Maybe we could program Lou's picture into her memory bank and equip her with a taser otherwise she'd be drippin more green goo than a gray Tempo line.

This thread is getting strange everone knows that you should build a replicator and then you could just order a cybor with boobs, a cheeseburger and a kick ass flatscreen for Mom's basement

amen then we need to invent warp drive so was go get it on with green chicks!!! (star trek referance).

oh you must have missed my post on the "trolling motor on pwc? what do you do when you break down?" thread on the Off-Topic forum yesterday about installing a flux capacitor in my jet ski

oh you must have missed my post on the "trolling motor on pwc? what do you do when you break down?" thread on the Off-Topic forum yesterday about installing a flux capacitor in my jet ski

I started reading it on my phone... but I'll head back over now to finish.

Just finished installing the solar powered nuclear inverter for my air conditioner on the ski. What a crappy job. But next weekend I'll be the coolest dude on the lake

Good lord ! I've been gone a few days, and this place is a wreck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going retro. I'm working on a design for a rumble seat. (Some of you kiddos may have to google that). I've also decided to scrap the trolling motor thing and go with a riverboat style paddle wheel.

I'm going retro. I'm working on a design for a rumble seat. (Some of you kiddos may have to google that). I've also decided to scrap the trolling motor thing and go with a riverboat style paddle wheel.

truely awsome. but if you had an x4 you wouldn't need a rumble seat. i'm going to do this: go out and ride. i am the coolest guy on the lake when i'm behind the handle bars of my xp.

truely awsome. but if you had an x4 you wouldn't need a rumble seat. i'm going to do this: go out and ride. i am the coolest guy on the lake when i'm behind the handle bars of my xp.

i still have the rumble seat from my first car so it won't cost much to mount. Plus it will get the rumble seat out of my garage. Guess I'm going to need a custom cover though :)

Yep... I'm beat. Friday, at the water... Saturday, in the woods... and Sunday, I took the fam to the Zoo.

None of my business but.....that rumble seat is gonna fill up with water from the paddle wheel, just sayin

dang, good point! I never thought of that. I already ordered the paddle wheel off ebay too, with overnight shipping. Anybody want to buy an 18 foot paddle wheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back