The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.gif

well, going out to mount the 2 new tires on the trailer that I bought 3 weeks ago and been sitting in the shed. Wish I spent at least 1/2 as much time on the water as doing maintenance!

Well I guess I had a brush with death today.

I put new tires on the trailer, it only took a few minutes but I didn't read the warning labels on the rim before I mounted the tires so I did it WITHOUT wearing ANSI approved safety goggles! lucky to be alive.

what I'd really like to put on is a picture of the sweet blonde that was waterskiing in a bikini when I was out riding earlier, damn she had an ass on her, I was staring so long I almost wrecked into a frickin pontoon.

gee.I really think the last post will come from a pillow biting,knob jockey,that was at a gay bar,talking to a jet ski hating sail boat owner that that belongs to a GREEN party.You can.t run 2 stroke motors.you cannot have any noise.BUT you must respect me.And wherever I moor my nice boat,you people with stink boats,MUST stay away.ME.It won't happen.Interesting to see who has the next post.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back