The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was raised by a family of carnies, Circus folk if you will. Between the nightly cookie raids, sneak attacks with water flowers, horn honking and their drinking. I developed a severe aversion to the red nosed big shooed monsters. When I became legal drinking age I joined their merry group drinking and partying in the local bars and brothels that is where I met Pat the androgynous clown. No one knew for sure if it was male or female but it always wanted to show me it's "trick" cane. I still have the night terrors.

Either that or I just frickin hate them scary buggers:puke:

wow, I guess if I was you I would hate clowns too!

I used to hang out in a bar 30+ years ago where there was a guy who claimed to be a former circus geek. Said he would bite the heads off chickens and stuff like that. He looked like a circus geek too ...

wow, I guess if I was you I would hate clowns too!

I used to hang out in a bar 30+ years ago where there was a guy who claimed to be a former circus geek. Said he would bite the heads off chickens and stuff like that. He looked like a circus geek too ...

Was he a bearded goat boy with one eyebrow? If it was might be my 1/8 brother Hal. Good times.

90 here today, took my xp and gsx for a burn right after work today and had a blast! Is summer finally here? (for Utah anyway...)

Sounds like me most days... but those dang customers want their stuff, and I had to work today. I'll get out of here around 3pm.

Take'in the day off tomorrow to hit Thunder in the Valley. (Motorcycle rally)

I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE GAME IS OVER, AND IF ANYONE ELSE POSTS TO THIS THREAD... THEY WILL BE BANNED !!!!

(so I win :lols:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back