The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. And I let you win for 40 hours. But now it's mine again.

Doctor doctor doctor. It is clearly my time to win my son graduates day care tomorrow so that means 800 bones a month back into my pocket. And in celebration I am taking him out in the squirter.......winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have told you about friend's unfortunate extreme paranoia. All window shades closed 24 x 7, locking of the doors, people grabbing her hand and stealing her jewelry, road rage, night terrors, freak out at any outside noise, etc., etc. etc.
Funny:
I saw the perfect bumper sticker for her: "I can't fall asleep at night because clowns will eat me"

I may have told you about friend's unfortunate extreme paranoia. All window shades closed 24 x 7, locking of the doors, people grabbing her hand and stealing her jewelry, road rage, night terrors, freak out at any outside noise, etc., etc. etc.
Funny:
I saw the perfect bumper sticker for her: "I can't fall asleep at night because clowns will eat me"

2 cannibal clowns are eating, one says to the other "Does this taste funny to you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back