The last post wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when you have a snowmobile.... ;)

Because winter sux. :cuss:

Actually... When I moved here (from SoCal) I thought I would buy one, and I figure I would be skiing all the time. BUT, here in SW PA, it snows just enough to be annoying. So, if you want to play with a snowmobile, you have to drag it up to the mountians... and then the snow can still be thin.

As far as the skiing, it's the same thing. Most of the time, the "Moutains" in PA, don't have enough snow to cover all the slopes, and the lift tickets are stupid expensive. In SoCal... you could ski on mountains that have an ass load of snow (8K to 13K ft summits) and then go home, and have a fire down on the beach.

Because winter sux. :cuss:

As far as the skiing, it's the same thing. Most of the time, the "Moutains" in PA, don't have enough snow to cover all the slopes, and the lift tickets are stupid expensive. In SoCal... you could ski on mountains that have an ass load of snow (8K to 13K ft summits) and then go home, and have a fire down on the beach.

Your only about 7 hours away from me here in Northern KY..... :o

Where is everyone spending their Christmas this year?
Karl

I win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 4 year old... so "Santa" has to make his visit at our house. We were going to go to my mom's house, but my little girl was worried that Santa wouldn't find her, so we decided to stay at home, and have the rest of the fam come over.

At least it’s a white Christmas this year. I think it’s the first since I’ve moved here. Normally, around Pitt, it will snow in Dec but it won’t stick until Jan.

97.jpg

I'm very sure I won!

Great looking family... I'm sure your be out on the waves enjoying the spring weather real soon... could this be the last post??...:)

Karl

Last post.

The old fella across the road said his dad put that post in.he is 82 and I said I would never touch it.It is a boundry mark.BUT.It's a last post:)

The prize is in the mail...if your the last poster....

Oops this is the last post...

Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back