Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 97 SPX was white top/yellow bottom. The 98' was white top/black bottom. Like Ankeneyou said it's a 97'.

208.jpg

I didn't even haggle on the price. The XP hull had enough left on it I decided to bring it home. I got an additional single gauge hood and a set of ProK arrestors. The guy's name was Paul Tidmore if anyone knows him. Used to be big time in the racing scene from the way he talked.

If anyone needs a clean XP hull let me know. I'm about to crush 2.

208.jpg

I didn't even haggle on the price. The XP hull had enough left on it I decided to bring it home. I got an additional single gauge hood and a set of ProK arrestors. The guy's name was Paul Tidmore if anyone knows him. Used to be big time in the racing scene from the way he talked.

If anyone needs a clean XP hull let me know. I'm about to crush 2.
Does it have papers? If so how much

Wow what a day. I sold the Polaris for full price and got in FOUR new savable Seadoos. A 96XP, 96SPX, 95XP, and 95SPI. The four came with a double trailer so my trailer deficit became two skis worse.

95 xp has the yellow bottom, this is green...

94?

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/boa/5843684872.html

i'm semi interested because it has r&d parts and a double trailer, and i'll be out there tomorrow for other reasons so I might stop by, i'm more interested if its a 720 vs a 587, which is what I think it is.

edit: owner says came with 657, but he put a 587 in it... i'm going to look tomorrow just to satisfy my curiosity, but no real market for 587 engines, even runners that I'm aware of. I can make use of r&d parts and a double trailer, but not sure what the hell i'd do with the ski except swap out parts i'd steal and re-sell.

he insists its a 95, but must be a 94 based on that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him you'll do asking price if it's a 95 (no chance unless someone swapped vin tags) or $400 if it's a 94.

But regardless I wouldn't really have a desire to own either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back