Florida Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubs are cheap. I paid $33 for loaded galvanized hubs, pre-greased. I don't think it will hurt it if was "bed lined". I kept my old hubs as they are perfect. I wanted to replaced the suds and lug nuts was all. That was $20. For $13 more I got complete new hubs with the nuts.

I cut every tongue I have ever owned. Toes MUCH easier, safer to. Mine is 15 foot over all.

i looked in to this. If this is the same ski. The 1st guy that had the ski did find it in a barn that they were cleaning out. The homeowners bought it new and didn't make the payments so they hid it in a barn full of hay. Thats where they found it. It didn't have a title and the 1st guy wanted $1000 and he couldn't get a title for it due to money still owed on the ski lol. So if i had to guess that if this ski comes with a title. Its not right lol

It's still for sale on the Facebook page.
65.jpg

Without a title or with an active bank lien on it then it is a worthless ski because technically the bank owns it and nobody has the right to sell it. So basically this guy is selling stolen property as the very first owner stole it from the bank when he hid it and defaulted on the loan.

If I were him I would be calling the bank that has the lien on it and see what they would settle for or surrender it. As soon ans he listed it for sale he is selling stolen property.

Without a title or with an active bank lien on it then it is a worthless ski because technically the bank owns it and nobody has the right to sell it. So basically this guy is selling stolen property as the very first owner stole it from the bank when he hid it and defaulted on the loan.

If I were him I would be calling the bank that has the lien on it and see what they would settle for or surrender it. As soon ans he listed it for sale he is selling stolen property.

once again if this is the same ski. the 1st guy tried that. and they cut the lose a long time ago but said take it but where not giving you the time of day to make a title for you.

once again if this is the same ski. the 1st guy tried that. and they cut the lose a long time ago but said take it but where not giving you the time of day to make a title for you.
If he could get that in writing I bet he could get it titled. Basically that would act as a lien release. Then depending on the state could have the original owner apply for lost title.

spim and matt, here are some oldies but goodies, that big chinese guy is not me btw, that's a buddy

Attachments

• CIMG7187.JPG
    CIMG7187.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • CIMG7189.JPG
    CIMG7189.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
California too. They stonewall you without a title and the vehicle is basically un title able.

One option that is a gray area is for a fee some towing companies will perform a lien sale for you then to you thus establishing a chain of title in your name and wipes the vehicle clean of past owners and liens. Like an auction too.

I hope that's a thumbs up..it turned red with a thumbs down when I clicked it.... thatslike dude picking me up at one airport to drive me to another... uber app says hes got a 4 door black lexus, he shows up in like a 2 door Nissan versa... which I think uber makes you have 4 doors minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back