The X4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get that plug cheaper, just google search 6 pin deutsch connector.

If you need any connector in a seadoo just order a catalog from terminal supply. You can locate what the name of the terminal is and then google search the name to find it cheaper. Terminal supply's prices are not bad but you can get them cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another x4 filled weekend.

422.jpg

After riding the 95 xp800 this weekend I have rode 4/5 of the 800 powered x4's this year all that is left is a 97 spx and we have one that will be complete next weekend.

Cant get enough of the x4

You can get that plug cheaper, just google search 6 pin deutsch connector.

If you need any connector in a seadoo just order a catalog from terminal supply. You can locate what the name of the terminal is and then google search the name to find it cheaper. Terminal supply's prices are not bad but you can get them cheaper.

yes but the one from msd is warranted and summirt racing and amazon both offer overnight shipping if you need it quickly

^^i would love to get a group of x4s together like that must be a blast. so far its just me and and 2 others

one is solid one has removable top, use either but i prefer solid 3961, i've never had the cap's come off the 5542's but some people have.

Last edited by a moderator:
We ride all over, usually lake St Clair, Higgins Lake, Lake Huron(lexington), just last weekend we went to [MENTION=8596]Jimnut[/MENTION]'s place on spider lake.

IM hoping to get out on St. Clair before the seasons up! I have yet to ride out there, im sure its a blast. What part do you guys normally ride?

We either launch from S.river rd or out near algonac. We ride the channels and hit Gull Island. We will stop on Harsens Island for fuel and sandwiches maybe a few beers.

The water in the channels is really smooth and warm, there are many areas that have tight turns and when you turn you will drift around the corners. It is a great area to hit top speeds. Not many boats in the marsh areas so no boat chop. After hitting the smooth areas we will head over to the moot and play in the waves.

one is solid one has removable top, use either but i prefer solid 3961, i've never had the cap's come off the 5542's but some people have.

Thanks just noticed that after looking at them. The person at the AutoParts store told me the 5422 was the hotter plug lol shows you how much they know.

ski will be a relist

Why not just hit the next guy down the list, it was a $10 difference.

or just hit Krispy up

No hard feelings Joey,

Last time we spoke I was under the impression that you were going to send some more pictures of it next time uou got back to where it was located. Hopefully they are in the auction, it will certainly help you get a better price online.

Edit: saw where you posted the auction.

Matt, if you want it, it's yours. I don't intend to go on an all out bidding war for the thing, it is located pretty far up in Georgia, nearly in Tennessee so it's a pretty long drive for either of us.

If you guys are looking to travel this month....The Twin Cities Jet Pilots will be hosting the SORTIE Aug 23-25th in Lake City, MN. I am guessing we will have at least 15 X-4s, could be many more than that. Huge raffle Saturday night, full blown Bouy course, and if the weather is good, endless boat wake.

Click on my jetpilots thing in my signature for more info.

Ill find out tomorrow! Hahaha going over to my buddies house he has everything to pull flywheel with. I just figured I better rebuild it before that noise causes any major damage.

Black and yellow.... What was Wrong with that motor?

So I split the cases today and everything looked fine and the I spun all the crank bearings by hand and one of the inner bearings is bad and was making the rattle noise so I havnt decided if I want to rebuild or just get a motor from sbt.......?????

So I split the cases today and everything looked fine and the I spun all the crank bearings by hand and one of the inner bearings is bad and was making the rattle noise so I havnt decided if I want to rebuild or just get a motor from sbt.......?????

IMO, rebuild, you already have it apart ! and you can find good cranks for 787's reasonable (i'll check, but I don't think i have one with ALl good bearings, i might have one with a bad outer....) but finding a good 787 crank/new or used to put back in would be my suggestion.

or if nothing else, if you want to go that route (sbt), give sbt a crap core all locked up, don't give them a good head/top end/clean cases out of the deal, you want to give them the real sh1t parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back