The X4 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it goes too cheap then I'm making the drive. That XP800 is a special ski.

Racer- I run the tank out on the HX and it was very fun. Before I come down off this buying streak I need that Farthing Hull by your house. If you have any neighbor's taking a Fl vacation then lmk. I'll pay their fuel and they can strap it to the roof.
Matt my boy will be here in PA TOMMOROW night by me and XXX do you want him to bring it back to FLA ??? He is 2 hours north of Tampa, btw he drives a F350 Dually you still wanna pay his fuel ??? It will be strapped in the pickup bed . RacerXXX can you help us strap it in bed properly ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt my boy will be here in PA TOMMOROW night by me and XXX do you want him to bring it back to FLA ??? He is 2 hours north of Tampa
This is a great op Cro. I'm gonna call PM him now. He was thinking that maybe they would do a Keys ride and bring it to me someday but I need to take a look at this shot.

This is a great op Cro. I'm gonna call PM him now. He was thinking that maybe they would do a Keys ride and bring it to me someday but I need to take a look at this shot.
Less then 2 weeks from today it will be IN YOUR DRIVEWAY !! You decide. They have 2 hulls imo I would take the RED one bcuz ALL the ones I see are yellow

Hey Im new to the jet ski world. But ive been riding for a few months. I absolutely LOVE the agile and fun, rip roaring ones. ive been looking at 95 xp's. probably going to spend anywhere from 1000-2000 bucks depending if there is a trailer. Just wondering what yall thought about these specific years of xp's. Oh I also do a lot of fishing. would this thing have the stability to drop anchor and post it there while I fish.

THANKS!!

a GTX will work for fishing, or GTI.

Both the carbon fiber hulls are red on top but one is black on the bottom and one is white. The white bottom hull was Dustin Farthing's and he won the World Finals that year(98). The decals show that this is not the very hull but one he raced or practiced with that year. IMO it has the potential for being the best X4 in smoother water situations.

Awesome. Glad to see Matt getting it. I tried to get a deal setup for his whole collection but the numbers just didnt make sense with the truck rental and the time it was going to take.

I SOOO wanted my 970 in there but Im sure Matt has some wicked plans...right Matt??

It is your upcoming 970 exactly that has me worried. I have incredible engines that I need to explore but nothing with that displacement. As the rules for now "vintage" 800 racers continue to loosen the engines get bigger and bigger. Kawi triples are becoming a more common power plant as you know, etc.

I'm going light and running an honest 785. I've got the original tabs collected at great expense ;) I have the total loss and other various goodies put together.

[MENTION=50767]speedbuggy67[/MENTION] yes had mine break last year out in the middle of nowhere, thank god i had a zip tie to get me home..

I always have zip ties and tape on my ski's and boat.... along with tools, im heading out to get a stainless nut/bolt this morning to make the repair...

Been on CL for close to 2 years now and will be for another 2

He got that part right...
:D

Posted: 2013-07-15, 11:06PM EDT
[h=2]++++1994 Seadoo Sea Doo Sea-Doo XP. One of a kind! CHEAP! MUST GO! - $850 (Toms River)[/h]
00o0o_gllhOEBhivO_600x450.jpg
++++1994 Seadoo Sea Doo Sea-Doo XP. One of a kind! CHEAP! MUST GO!

This Sea-Doo XP was used a few seasons, low hours, always washed out and well maintained & Winterized. It has now been sitting stored for a few years. It has always run great.....and now could use some new vinyl on the seat, and a new battery of course. Impeller is disassembled and ready to be reconditioned or replaced with the pitch of your choice, depending on what type of water and riding you do.

This thing is crazy looking, covered in all kinds of decals, race #'s, etc....a head turner! Definitely one of a kind. Was a race ski for world champions Big Red Racing for one season when it was brand new. The galvanized trailer can be included, or not...up to you, negotiable.

Must sell ASAP. It's taking up too much room, and need the space for other things here. Would rather see someone get use out of it. I just don't have the time to ride anymore, unfortunately.
Hate to sell it, but must sacrifice it now for $850 !

******I also have available: a galvanized double(2 ski) trailer available, and a '96 Sea-Doo GTI 3-seater (The yellow/white one in the second photo), which is pretty much complete except no engine. Would be willing to work these into a deal, or sell inexpensively as well.

Please contact by phone...NO TEXTS PLEASE. It's a landline. :)
SevenThreeTwo ...
255.-. 88hundred.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Big Red had armloads of money put into racing. Maybe that's before they really got into it? The reason I question it is that the only "performance" mods I see are the decals. I wish he had a pic of that engine compartment.

Tom's river is known for some of the biggest Dbags our sport has ever seen.

Go over to pwcT and search Robert Assad.

Tom's river is known for some of the biggest Dbags our sport has ever seen.

Go over to pwcT and search Robert Assad.

Try not to stereotype too much... I live the town north of TR... we're not a fan of the "jersey shore" cast and their type, heck they get boo'd when theyre seen out around here, something the public doesn't see on tv... when they showed up at FCOVE our local party boating spot they literally had full cans of beer/bottles thrown at them to leave, wasn't right to do but it was what it was...

That xp from toms river was orig 950 and yes two years on craigslist... no one in nj really rides x4's... I've only seen one or two others in the Barnegat bay, but I've had a ton of people have their jaw drop from what they can do...

Scott

I put worx trim tabs on my girlfriends stock 99' spx and it bounces like hell now. Im taking them off, but before i do i have a worx intake grate im gonna throw on hers & Maybe the trim tabs and grate will work well together...?

I put worx trim tabs on my girlfriends stock 99' spx and it bounces like hell now. Im taking them off, but before i do i have a worx intake grate im gonna throw on hers & Maybe the trim tabs and grate will work well together...?

LOL let me guess....shes a bit top heavy?? ;)

Taylor had that issue with his GF....too much bouncing. He was gonna put tabs on it but once we got sponsons on it it was a night and day difference. She now enjoys it again with minimal bouncing.

And Scott...I was mainly talking about Robert Assad, but when you see stupid CL ads posted, too many seem to be coming from Toms river.

And heres Assad....a waste of human life.

She weighs about 120lbs and has a 34B bra size last time i checked lol, so not top heavy haha. And it bounces with me riding it too (6 foot, 160lbs, skinny guy lol)

Anyone around Pitt interested in my 96XP? Very clean, 95 step'ed seat, Skat-Track swirl, R&D top loader, big trim tabs, pee-hole relocated..... otherwise stock. Runs great! AND... once warm... starts with a quick touch of the "GO" button.

I made an offer on a 4-stroke ski... and the XP will be the one leaving if I get it. It was a fun toy... but time to try something else.

No trailer. (but may be able to scrounge one up if needed)

PM me if interested.

85.jpg

100.jpg

16.jpg

Wow, if anyone wants a problem free 96XP then they know where to get it!!! Doc can't believe your getting rid of it, will you even have any reason to stick around the two stroke section anymore???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back