New Website Theme for SeaDoo Forum...

I didn't even know there was more than one... I installed the free app on my I-phone and have loved it ever since...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ 1 on TapaTalk, wasn't familiar with it myself, but I started using a couple months back and wouldn't post without anymore... Just mad I waited so long to install it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes is very easy to post pictures compared to other methods. It is all I use anymore.

Maybe I'm just a bad typist but every time I log in whether from an email or at the log in box at the top right It says "wrong " ID or Password and I have to retype it.

Any ideas???

Hm, no idea on that.. is your password saved on your computer? What browser are you using?

How do you save your password?

Once you save it, you just need to type the first letter and it will populate the fields. I hit TAB and then TAB again rather than clicking on the screen name that pops up. The second tab populates the password.

FWIW. mobile version / chrome working just fine now.

I still haven't tried tapatalk, perhaps I should, but I don't think there is a free version anymore...
but I rarely post on my mobile, i'm not THAT busy :)

FWIW. mobile version / chrome working just fine now.

I still haven't tried tapatalk, perhaps I should, but I don't think there is a free version anymore...
but I rarely post on my mobile, i'm not THAT busy :)

I fly 5 days a week. So for me the mobile is the only way to go. Early version of TT didn't support moderator options very well. Now they are seamless

Respectfully, please keep this thread on topic and feel free to start a new one regarding flights.

Which tapatalk are you guys running?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

I use the PRO version on my phones and the standard version on my iPad as it is the original iPad and it won't run the PRO version..
Both work well though..

I use the PRO version on my phones and the standard version on my iPad as it is the original iPad and it won't run the PRO version..
Both work well though..

I have tapatalk 2 and pro. My hang up with pro is I need to open the menu to select browse to switch between pwc, boat, spark or what ever sub forum. I get why they did it, for less screen clutter. Before I could do that right at the top without having to go into another menu. I have the Galaxy Note 2, I'm not hurting for screen space, it's like a 5.5" tablet. You can see the top of my screen has everything right there, no digging for it, so much smoother to me, but it does eat your screen space for smaller phones.

130.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I have tapatalk 2 and pro. My hang up with pro is I need to open the menu to select browse to switch between pwc, boat, spark or what ever sub forum. I get why they did it, for less screen clutter. Before I could do that right at the top without having to go into another menu. I have the Galaxy Note 2, I'm not hurting for screen space, it's like a 5.5" tablet. You can see the top of my screen has everything right there, no digging for it, so much smoother to me, but it does eat your screen space for smaller phones.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I do like the top of your screen options. I use the "UNREAD" tab so much that getting around isn't an issue. But you are correct, if you want to get to a specific forum, you have to go through a few links...

I can't get the new website to display on my LG840G tracfone. The previous website worked great.
On my laptop running windows 7, IE version 8, the text in the upper left corner overwrites other text.
Just my 2 cents.

Greg, I'm in Fl and using an older iBookG4 Mac.
Browser is Safari and it's not showing up properly.
The top title "block in blue" ie: manual, classified etc is too low and it's blocking "new threads, etc"

I have to click on the name of the thread (after forum> general> "name of section" ...ie: 2 stroke to see any posts
Thanks for any help.

What is this "new quick reply pop up that's on the bottom of each thread.
I don't like it as it blocks text of the current post that I'm reading.
I would like to see it removed.
Thanks, Tim

Back