New Website Theme for SeaDoo Forum...

Looks like we picked up a new Administrator in the process, I have a feeling he's just a bot, edenwebs :facepalm::reddevil::facepalm:

Lou

Lou, he is our coder.. He is helping the transition!

Just one other minor thing. on the new post page you can only see about half of the "minute number" of the last post of each thread.....although when I did a copy/paste of them to here that number was in full view :( .....so i deleted the c/p.

Just one other minor thing. on the new post page you can only see about half of the "minute number" of the last post of each thread.....although when I did a copy/paste of them to here that number was in full view :( .....so i deleted the c/p.

I am using Firefox and don't see anything like what you are describing.

I got it,,, it is as you describe if you use IE...

OK dummy me......I just made the page larger and now I see the whole number. :).
I guess it shrinks that column first.

OK dummy me......I just made the page larger and now I see the whole number. :).
I guess it shrinks that column first.

I just did the same thing,,, I had to make it smaller for the text to fit.

For those that don't know how. Hold down CTRL and slide your finger down your mouse pad....

ok, just spent 5 minutes poking around, I like the changes made today, looking better, feeling smoother.

good job boys :)

New forum layout.

Well done to the admins/owner for the new look of the forum. looks good,

what search box ???? lol

galaxy s3, Android 4.1
chrome 33.0.1750

FWIW, I don't use the phone that often for this site, or any, but i do bounce here once every few days when bored the car at times, and i've never seen this before (below)

1.png

I cleared my cookies. Mine is still doing this on the mobile site. I am using an iPhone 4s if that makes any difference

Hey guys we are aware of the mobile issue.. we are looking into it now.. sorry.

I get that arrow thing facing to the right as well on my windows phone and can only see about half the screen too, however when using the laptop I don't have any problems and actually think the new design of the forum layout is A-1, well done [MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION] and the rest.

that's pretty much what I get on my windows phone ( the seadoo discount parts ad) which takes up over half the screen. but as hfgreg said about working on the mobile issues I'm sure it'll be sorted out at some point.

that's pretty much what I get on my windows phone ( the seadoo discount parts ad) which takes up over half the screen. but as hfgreg said about working on the mobile issues I'm sure it'll be sorted out at some point.

Yeah it's actually a very complicated issue. I suggest using Tapatalk for now as it'll take us a while to fix the mobile theme.

Ditto's here, I'm using a Windows phone and the ad is obscuring the screen, really not a big deal for me because 95% of the time I use a computer.

Lou

Though I have just found if while using ya phone for the forum and getting that seadoo ad in the way... Try going to the full site option... Worked for me without tapatalk which I found a bit hard to use myself..

Though I have just found if while using ya phone for the forum and getting that seadoo ad in the way... Try going to the full site option... Worked for me without tapatalk which I found a bit hard to use myself..

TapATalk is fantastic. Once you learn how to do things it is fantastic. Even allows my moderator tools which most App do not.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

+ 1 on TapaTalk, wasn't familiar with it myself, but I started using a couple months back and wouldn't post without anymore... Just mad I waited so long to install it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back