New Website Theme for SeaDoo Forum...

It looks like the black banner on the top right (with Welcome in it) is over laying a white search box or something.

How do get to see all the recent threads without clicking on a certain community?

what search box ???? lol

Can you get a screen shot? Also what browser (and version) and operating system are you using? Recent threads is on the left as "What's New"

galaxy s3, Android 4.1
chrome 33.0.1750

FWIW, I don't use the phone that often for this site, or any, but i do bounce here once every few days when bored the car at times, and i've never seen this before (below)

1.png

Your message is tough to read so i read it in my email...the drop down menu is blocking it.

Firefox 28.0 and Windows 7 64 bit

Your message is tough to read so i read it in my email...the drop down menu is blocking it.

Firefox 28.0 and Windows 7 64 bit

Disabled the drop down menus for now. I'm using the same basic setup but 32bit version of 7. Can you try IE and see if the box is still messed up?

TapATalk seems to be working perfect.

Had some surgery today. Headed home. Will play with it on my computer. Firefox as well but I can do screen shots.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Thanks for all the input guys.. this is really helping to iron out all the bugs!

The black box is smaller now....still in firefox.

This message pane is now larger too....it goes from the left edge of the Sea-doo manual box to the almost the right edge of the Welcome box....I like that.

Good so it looks like it is displaying properly now?

i'm using chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m

and this is what my browser looks like on the desktop.
no search bar at all.

The search bar is at the very top of the page scroll all the way up and its under the welcome box.

OK one more thing I noticed.....once you are through reading the last post of a thread and want to see another thread you must scroll up far enough to see the "new post" on the left side....I think before it was at the top of each page.

We moved "New Posts" to the left side to make the feature more visible and relevant. At the top it kind of gets lost.

Window XP, Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m

Is there a way to anchor the tool bar on the left so when I scroll it stays put? I also do not have the HOME button, not a big deal for me.

So far I like what I see.

The home button only shows on larger resolutions. You can click the SDF logo and that will also take you home. As for the left bar.. no. We dont currently have a way to fix that. I can look into that though.

Enthusiast is spelled wrong in the Regional Discussions (Southeast) on the home page. :D

Not trying to be nit picky, it just really stood out a few minutes ago when I scrolled down on the home page.

Enthusiast is spelled wrong in the Regional Discussions (Southeast) on the home page. :D

Not trying to be nit picky, it just really stood out a few minutes ago when I scrolled down on the home page.

Well what do you expect, it is in the Southeast section, some of us southerners don't spell so gud.

Lou

When installing the "INBOXACE"add-on, there are two clickable boxes. Un-click them if you do NOT want to change your default search home page and or make ASK your "New Tab" display page.

If you have already downloaded it and your pages have changed, go to CONTROL PANEL, PROGRAMS and find them within the list that populates. Click on them and then click UNINSTALL..

Here is a screen shot of the add-on.

80.jpg

Well what do you expect, it is in the Southeast section, some of us southerners don't spell so gud.

Lou

LOL, now I just need [MENTION=47626]Seadoobuddy[/MENTION] to fix his avatar
81.jpg
and my day will be complete! Yes, my day to day standards are that low, if I wake up breathing I know I'm in for a great day.

If we can get the secondary header to stick it would be easier than scrolling all the way back to the top to get to these options.

82.jpg

And I would make the large header on top thinner, meaning up and down. It limits what can be seen on the screen. Especially if we can get the secondary header to stick.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Back