RESTO My Carbon Fiber X4's

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does a lot of repairs for the rental fleets over in Destin. They have white duck tape all over them where the renters have bashed them. Now some get repaired and sold and some return to the fleet. It has nothing to do with condition but the model year. They buy a new Seadoo Move trailer for each Yami and sell it while it's still new enough to be fanciable for somebody.

I'm loving the Orange! Can't wait to see the finished project!!
What would it cost to get a hole ski done in a color like this from your guy?

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Thank you I'm loving it also. I have found it to be expensive. I bought the paint(he used his hardener and all other materials) and I owe him $600. He put a lot of time into it and he does have some material cost but still it's a poke.

No the top is staying yellow. Thanks I'm loving the orange also.

Getting the big tank in now, yeah!!

Just need to take off the 'governor' on the spark to really open her up. A proper runabout indeed

Finally saw this hull in person and I gotta say, it looks great. Good stuff Matt

Oh for sure!

I just pushed it in a little to make sure he made me enough room. I will clean it right and go about it properly soon. I need to make a "V" shaped base for it so it will strap down evenly.

Yeah I'm into it. Let's kick it over to the Fl classified thread though. Try to get it cheaper of coarse. Any paperwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back